Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen (11 Aug 2018)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Ground hog day AGAIN. 

I thought the first half we were the better side with Madianga especially outstandingin midfield 

Didn’t look a penalty to me

Some very good performances from kusunga, madianga and Curran and I also though Ralph did well today. Very disappointed again with no points. And have to say I’m beginning to lose a bit of faith in Moussa, zero composure. 

Another tale of if we take or chances we win 😒

Same sh*t, different day.

compete really well, play some nice stuff, make a complete hash of all our chances and get hit with a sucker punch. 

0 points from 6.

We’re going nowhere without a finisher in this team.

Get the f**cking finger out McCann and BoD.

2 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Same sh*t, different day.

compete really well, play some nice stuff, make a complete hash of all our chances and get hit with a sucker punch. 

0 points from 6.

We’re going nowhere without a finisher in this team.

Get the f**cking finger out McCann and BoD.

NM was right when he said the squad wasn't ready for the SPL. If the squad was ready, I'm sure we would have at least 4 points on the board. 

Jim Duffy wasn't impressed today with our goal attempts (or lack of them).

Just signed up a few hours before the match to DeeTV from over here in New Zealand. Where do I cancel my subscription!?!?!? :)

I got some hope for the season out of seeing some of the new players. Madianga was great, as was Nabi in the second half. 

2 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

The problem is we have no other strikers at the club, if it doesn't get sorted soon it's another dog fight for us

Still can't believe we are in the middle of August, 6 competitive games into the season and NM's self stated problem area of the team, hasn't been sorted.  

🤨

Disappointed to come away from that match with nothing. I thought we deserved a draw at least.

Special mention to Ralph who I’ve slated previously. He had a good game minus one error. 

Madianga is class and the best of our new players. 

Nabi was good when he came on. Some great through balls.

Thought our defence was pretty solid apart from the penalty.

I’m very sorry but Moussa is absolutely brutal. How anyone can defend him after that. We simply have to sign a couple of strikes who can actually finish or at least get their shots on target.

Hamilton was pretty decent and I felt comfortable with him in our goal. His kicking is f**cking awful though.

Adblock Detected