Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

More Positive About Things Now

Prince Buster

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Same here - had the fear before a ball was kicked last week and more so having lost to St Mirren as I thought the players in were no better than the players out.

The new guys looked like they are fitting in well and are more forward thinking with passes and more comfortable on he ball with players around them.

I like Moussa as he seems to try his best but frankly, he's just not good enough. How he stayed on at the subbies is a mystery to me.

That said, subbies were a mystery as well as the most dangerous players were taken off.

Desperate for a even a mediocre goal scorer though as with Moussa as our only striker, puts a lot of pressure on midfield to score goals and the defence to keep clean sheets.

4 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Happy clapper Prince trying to polish a t**d again. 😆

Seriously though I agree we clearly do need some firepower and I think we'll sign someone before we go to Perth.

Trying my best to be positive like you Cobra and I do see some good signs in the team right now.

But Moussa!!!!!!!!!!??????????

5 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Trying my best to be positive like you Cobra and I do see some good signs in the team right now.

But Moussa!!!!!!!!!!??????????

There was a time last season when I turned on Moussa and wanted shot of him because I was furious at his inability to bury simple chances but he never stopped trying and won a few people over eventually. I suspect he'll probably do it again but on days like today you are pulling your hair out.

I'm glad you are seeing some good signs Prince. Supporting Dundee is not a lot of fun if you don't look for the positives. I used to be in a foul mood after every defeat.

15 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Especially after seeing that Nabi might be a very good player.

But by fuch are we desperate for a striker or what?

Iv a good feeling about Nabi as well PB. Thought Ralph looked decent as well. I have defended Moussa time and again but the guy just doesn't have any composure in front of goal. His all round play is still decent but he really needs to start hitting the target when he gets good chances. Still undecided about Mendy.

16 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Is Sam Jones the (complete) answer?. He looks a decent player who can play a number of forward positions. 

But attacking midfielder seems to be his best..... not a lone striker. 

He's not a lone striker, he's a no 10, playing behind the main Striker or plays as an attacking midfielder.

Adblock Detected