Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

More Positive About Things Now

Prince Buster

5 hours ago, Cobra said:

You come across as a wee bit negative at times and sometimes I’m maybe overly positive but I think that’s ok.

i don’t get irritated when someone has a different perspective. As I said before I enjoy reading your posts.

Like Barkblue, CW and JK you say a lot of negative things but you don’t attack the club for the sake of it. You’re just expressing your opinion.

I hope this season we can say what we think without falling out because it’s human nature to want your own opinion validated and it’s easy to get pissed off when someone sees things differently.

Edit: Sorry PB, you deserved a name check there. 😉

Feck that caper. If you're negative you're getting it Chunto's, come ahead.

©JKitamirike.😜

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I don't class myself as negative either.

I clapped the team off at full time yesterday. I've posted lots of positive things about the performance yesterday and about individuals performances.

I've also posted my concerns about the home attendance falling year on year on year. I've posted my frustrations at the lack of quality we've had up front for 2 years which is really hurting the results as evident in the last 2 games. 

Basically I've posted a whole range of views some positive and some which would be seen as negative but they're all just me calling it as I see it which is what I do after every game I'm at and on all things DFC.

If you think I post a lot of negative views then I'm afraid that speaks volumes on the 2 or 3 mediocre seasons the club has had in all 3 competitions when we were all hoping to kick on.

Yes I'm happy that we're no longer fighting for our existence in the first division but that won't stop me posting concerns on current results, current players and current attendances. I won't polish a t**d just for the sake of being seen to be positive.

As it happens, I think we saw a lot yesterday to be positive about. Unfortunately it will continue to not count for a great deal until we can get some forwards that can put the ball in the net every so often. Love McCann and want him to succeed but this is his job, not mine and he's now on his third transfer window and whilst its a hard position  to fill, I find it baffling that he can sign quality like Caulker, Kamara and Madianga but can't find better than Sofien Moussa up front. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by CW 90+3 02/05/16

1 hour ago, Baldee said:

Not getting on yet? Just hope the bus doesn’t run out of petrol.😙

I'm sure a few posters at the bus stop will also be checking the wheels before they buy their bus ticket.

The 'elders' among us, of course, just need to show our bus pass (hiya, PB ;))

9 hours ago, tallpault said:

Negatives 

Hamiltons kicking.

Apparently the punters got on his back at  Tynecastle and it certainly looks a weak part of his game.

Defending Set Pieces

Thought that was going to be Aberdeen’s best chance of getting three points.

Any set pieces coming in the box seemed to continually find an Aberdeen head,the lack of height and we seemed to struggle with losing markers as well.

Strikers

Composure required but in all honesty it will need to come from outwiththeclub.

Nowhere near enough negatives imo.

Surely top of the list should have been the display of Michael Jackson/Keith Lemon use of wrist bandages by 'sissy' DFC players. 

Grow a pair FFS.

1 minute ago, Dondeh said:

Nowhere near enough negatives imo.

Surely top of the list should have been the display of Michael Jackson/Keith Lemon use of wrist bandages by 'sissy' DFC players. 

Grow a pair FFS.

Yeah. What's that all about? 🤔

1 hour ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

I don't class myself as negative either.

I clapped the team off at full time yesterday. I've posted lots of positive things about the performance yesterday and about individuals performances.

I've also posted my concerns about the home attendance falling year on year on year. I've posted my frustrations at the lack of quality we've had up front for 2 years which is really hurting the results as evident in the last 2 games. 

Basically I've posted a whole range of views some positive and some which would be seen as negative but they're all just me calling it as I see it which is what I do after every game I'm at and on all things DFC.

If you think I post a lot of negative views then I'm afraid that speaks volumes on the 2 or 3 mediocre seasons the club has had in all 3 competitions when we were all hoping to kick on.

Yes I'm happy that we're no longer fighting for our existence in the first division but that won't stop me posting concerns on current results, current players and current attendances. I won't polish a t**d just for the sake of being seen to be positive.

As it happens, I think we saw a lot yesterday to be positive about. Unfortunately it will continue to not count for a great deal until we can get some forwards that can put the ball in the net every so often. Love McCann and want him to succeed but this is his job, not mine and he's now on his third transfer window and whilst its a hard position  to fill, I find it baffling that he can sign quality like Caulker, Kamara and Madianga but can't find better than Sofien Moussa up front. It's absolutely ridiculous.

That’s a bit negative, isn’t it? 🤭

Adblock Detected