The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
eyeothedug

Welcome To Dens Benjamin Källman

Rate this topic

Looks like a great piece of business.Year long loan with an option to sign. Looking at his video clips he looks like he has that poacher's instinct, positional awareness but also a high level of skill and composure too with longer range goals/runs. A bit of the Greg Stewart about him?

Edited by eyeothedug
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Star Post 1

Fingers crossed. Seems to be highly rates and looks to have a bit of physical presence.

All the best to the lad

1 minute ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Feck Shankland 🤗

Wee bit premature, don't want to give him any extra pre-match motivation. If we get pumped tomorrow and Shankland quotes TDB well hunt you down mate.🔫🕵️

Welcome...could him signing also be a sign that kamara ain't going anywhere this window....I'm assuming they'll have talked about Dundee and kamara would have told him positive things.... hopefully he wouldn't talk the club up then bail.

• Like 2

Just now, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Wee bit premature, don't want to give him any extra pre-match motivation. If we get pumped tomorrow and Shankland quotes TDB well hunt you down mate.🔫🕵️

I’m a master of disguise ! 👩‍🌾

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

I’m a master of disguise ! 👩‍🌾

Cross dresser?.🤔

5 minutes ago, travellingdee said:

Has this boy been on trial?  At first glance seems like another borderline signing to me.

I think he's definitely signed mate.

Welcome Benji, got high hopes for this ane.. so hope you’re right on the button from the off if no the morn then a week on Saturday against the fermer b*****ds 😏

nah repeating what I said in the transfer thread, excited about this signing, feel like like we’ve got a very talented midfield so here’s hoping Nabi, Elton, Madianga ect.. can provide the ammunition for the young lad tae prosper 

Seems to be a fair bit of positivity on social media, from outwith the club, surrounding this signing. On paper this looks like an outstanding piece of business.

Well played NM & DFC.⚽👏

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Seems to be a fair bit of positivity on social media, from outwith the club, surrounding this signing. On paper this looks like an outstanding piece of business.

Well played NM & DFC.⚽👏

Aye mate - credit where its due, this appears to be a good bit of business.

Well done to all concerned

Looking forward to seeing him play! McCann has a good track record for signings. Hope he does well!! Mon the Dee 

• Like 1

Looks to be a really promising signing. Very happy with this. Obviously you can never know for sure until they play but it is the right sort of signing.

13 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

came across well on the clip . 

Yes, no language barrier there, 3 instinctive 6-yard-box goals to sign off on his next adventure, and he'll be looking to further his national team career, and seems to have a 'plan' for his life. He's welcome to use Dundee as his next stepping stone if he can keep scoring that kind of goal for us.

29 minutes ago, Edin_Dee said:

Looks to be a really promising signing. Very happy with this. Obviously you can never know for sure until they play but it is the right sort of signing.

Hopefully he's given a bit of time and not judged after his first game or first poor pass.

• Funny 1

8 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Hopefully he's given a bit of time and not judged after his first game or first poor pass.

Don't be silly. 

Patience, The Bobby Cox, players. These are not words that go along side each other.

Unless the boy completes his first game with 100% passing completion, 100% chance conversion and 100% aerial duels won. He'll be on a hiding to nothing with some of the people around me who seem to arrive every second Saturday from a parallel universe where Dundee are a Champions League side.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1

Just paraphrasing from his youtube interview here: Benjamin calls himself a "Finnish Wolf'. Love it!

Edited by Stampguy
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Stampguy said:

Just paraphrasing from his youtube interview here: Benjamin calls himself a "Finnish Wolf'. Love it!

Thanks for that mate. Seems like an intelligent guy. 

But have to say honest to phuck some of those questions are absolutely cringeworthy. Who’s the female asking him questions? I’m guessing all media/newspaper reporters. “Are you going to be involved tomorrow against queen of the south” really! 

• Like 5