Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Prematch: Dundee Vs Partick Thistle

Mr Gandosaur

Time to move on to another big game on Saturday. A point will take us into the top 6 providing Celtic beat St Johnstone but I feel if we want to get in and stay there we really need to be winning this type of game. We have drawn a lot of games against mid-table sides including 2 against Partick already this season. Greg Stewart being out is obviously a big blow.

I would like to see us get back to our original defence with Konrad and Mcginn coming in for Dyer and Gadzhalov. My team would be..

Bain

Mcginn Konrad Mcpake Irvine

Thomson Mcgowan

Harris     Tankullic        Harkins

Heffernan

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Time to move on to another big game on Saturday. A point will take us into the top 6 providing Celtic beat St Johnstone but I feel if we want to get in and stay there we really need to be winning this type of game. We have drawn a lot of games against mid-table sides including 2 against Partick already this season. Greg Stewart being out is obviously a big blow.

I would like to see us get back to our original defence with Konrad and Mcginn coming in for Dyer and Gadzhalov. My team would be..

Bain

Mcginn Konrad Mcpake Irvine

Thomson Mcgowan

Harris     Tankullic        Harkins

Heffernan

Do you think having Harkins in front of Irvine would expose them?

Did we not double up on the right against Higginbottom?

I think that's a good line-up. McGinn gets forward better than Dyer and has better energy. Agree that Konrad should come back in for Ghaladzov (who looks pretty ordinary and gives it away all the time). If Thomson can stay off the treatment table for 5 minutes I'd have him in the team, but doubt it. McAlister alongside McGowan as holding players. Heffernan unknown quantity and I thought the Tank did well against Celtic. Looks like he took a sore one, so I suspect he might be out for Partick. 

Do you think having Harkins in front of Irvine would expose them?

Did we not double up on the right against Higginbottom?

Higginbotham has been poor for Thistle this season. Know a few of their fans who have been disappointed by his progress. Harkins has played on the left a few times this season in front of Irvine.

I think that's a good line-up. McGinn gets forward better than Dyer and has better energy. Agree that Konrad should come back in for Ghaladzov (who looks pretty ordinary and gives it away all the time). If Thomson can stay off the treatment table for 5 minutes I'd have him in the team, but doubt it. McAlister alongside McGowan as holding players. Heffernan unknown quantity and I thought the Tank did well against Celtic. Looks like he took a sore one, so I suspect he might be out for Partick. 

I wont hold my breath on Thomson so I think he will go with McGinn and McGowan in front of the Defence. 

Think we will miss Stewart. 

That would be my team aswell except I would want McGinn to keep his place ahead of Thomson. Sends out the wrong message to the team if Thomson can just pick and choose when wants to play. Haven't seen enough from him this season to suggest that he should be guaranteed a game so he should be having to fight for a place like everyone else

The Darkblues play host Partick Thistle this weekend at Dens Park for another SPFL encounter. The Darkblues will be looking to put this last weekend behind them and get back to winning ways.

Game Details:
Competition: SPFL League game.
Venue: Dens Park Stadium
Date: Saturday, 14 Feb 2015
Kick Off: 15:00 (3.00pm)

Ticket Prices:
Adult: £20.00 (Between 16 and 64)
Child: £10.00 (15 years and under)
Senior: £10.00 (Over 65)
Student: £10.00 (Full time student ID required at gate)

Purchase Tickets for the game here

How to get to Dens Park

Game Stats

Dundee have not lost for the last 6 league games and scoring 12 goals in the process and only conceded 7 in these games.

Partick have only once once, drawn twice and lost twice. However, their game against Ross County was postponed. 

Partick's last win was against Hamilton back on 21 Jan 2015 were they came out decisive winners at 5-0.

Last 6 League encounters with Partick Thistle:

SP: 20/12/2014 Partick Th. 1 - 1 Dundee
SP: 16/08/2014 Dundee 1 - 1 Partick Th
D1: 21/04/2012 Dundee  0 - 3  Partick Th
D1: 21/01/2012 Partick Th.  0 - 0  Dundee
D1: 29/10/2011 Dundee  0 - 1  Partick Th
D1: 06/08/2011 Partick Th.  0 - 1  Dundee

Last 2 cup encounters:

SLC: 26/08/2008 Dundee 1 - 2 Partick Th
SLC: 08/08/2006 Dundee 1 - 3 Partick Th

League Standing:

Partick Th are currently sitting in 9th position.

Home record Won: 4 Drawn: 4 Lost: 4 Goals F: 21 Goals A: 12 +9

Current:  Played: 23, Won: 6, Drawn: 7, Lost: 10, Goals F: 32, Goals A: 28, Goal Dif: +4, Points: 25

Partick Th Last away win:
SP: 13/12/2014  Inverness  0-4  Partick Thistle

Partick Th last 2 wins:
SP: 21/01/2015 Partick Th.  5-0  Hamilton
SP: 13/12/2014 Inverness  0-4  Partick Th

Partick Th last 2 lost:
SC: 07/02/2015 Partick Th 1-2 Inverness CT   
SP: 30/01/2015 Partick Th 0-1 St Mirren

Adblock Detected