Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19 (Mkii)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, OCDee said:

I've a feeling Moussa could be on his way tomorrow, possibly as part of a deal for Shankland. 

Absolutely no inside info, just a hunch.

Strange,I thought about that too!

But I know it was a wish,not a hunch.😉

Kind of off-topic but the League Cup final from 1996 randomly popped up on my Youtube page today. Check out McCann's assist for the second Hearts goal. He really was unbelievably good at his peak. He cuts through a Rangers team full of top class players like a hot knife through butter. It makes me wonder what he thinks working with guys who are nowhere near his level. The arrival of Miller will help. A guy with bags of ability and massively professional like McCann. Maybe between the two of them they can drive Dundee forward.

6 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Kind of off-topic but the League Cup final from 1996 randomly popped up on my Youtube page today. Check out McCann's assist for the second Hearts goal. He really was unbelievably good at his peak. He cuts through a Rangers team full of top class players like a hot knife through butter. It makes me wonder what he thinks working with guys who are nowhere near his level. The arrival of Miller will help. A guy with bags of ability and massively professional like McCann. Maybe between the two of them they can drive Dundee forward.

Quality from McCann there...

Gazza though 😮 unbelievable player.

Did he no turn up at Dens pished with his agent near the end of his career to discuss a move? That was the rumour anyway.

We were defo linked with him though around 2003-2004 I think.

11 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Quality from McCann there...

Gazza though 😮 unbelievable player.

Did he no turn up at Dens pished with his agent near the end of his career to discuss a move? That was the rumour anyway.

We were defo linked with him though around 2003-2004 I think.

I know we nearly had Maradona in dark blue and we were close to signing Kinkladze but I don't remember talk about Gazza. Would have been a perfect fit for us back then. 😄

16 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I know we nearly had Maradona in dark blue and we were close to signing Kinkladze but I don't remember talk about Gazza. Would have been a perfect fit for us back then. 😄

Yeah think it was around the time of Di Stefano etc. Just looked it up and we offered him a player/coach role which he rejected.

I remember us close to signing Kinkladze quite well as we were also about to sign Brazilian International Djalminha from Deportivo at the same time.

Those were the days! 😂

Edited by J_Kitamirike

7 hours ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Yeah think it was around the time of Di Stefano etc. Just looked it up and we offered him a player/coach role which he rejected.

I remember us close to signing Kinkladze quite well as we were also about to sign Brazilian International Djalminha from Deportivo at the same time.

Those were the days! 😂

Don't forget Edgar Davids.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee/3132472.stm

It was a nuts time to be a Dee. :lol2:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Scott Allan crossed my mind too.

I loved his spell here. 

Agree with Ricky Spanish tho - cant see him being keen on coming back himself. We were a stepping stone in his come back and he was absolutely delighted to move back  to Hibs. Has Lennon left him out his plans so far? Not been following much of Hibs in Europe or domestically so far other than noticing Boyle's had a good start.

Scott Allan plays for Celtic

• Funny 1

Adblock Detected