Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19 (Mkii)

TheDarkBlues

18 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

That's harsh. 

To be honest, I love his attitude but can't understand how he's managed to make a living as a professional footballer for so long.

And I find that thing he does lifting the sides of his shorts when a decision goes against him quite disturbing.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 minutes ago, OCDee said:

To be honest, I love his attitude but can't understand how he's managed to make a living as a professional footballer for so long.

And I find that thing he does lifting the sides of his shorts when a decision goes against him quite disturbing.

Showing a bit of leg to try and influence people is universally accepted. Moussa's just flaunting what he's got in an attempt to curry favour with the officials.

• Funny 1

7 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Showing a bit of leg to try and influence people is universally accepted. Moussa's just flaunting what he's got in an attempt to curry favour with the officials.

You've got me thinking now Rev. 

Do I really find it offensive or am I suppressing my true feelings.

I thought I'd made my life decisions on that front; now I'm not so sure.

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I think he'd do well but feel the transfer would be highly unlikely. It would have to be a loan of some sort as Ayr couldn't afford his wages. Moussa is the only big physical striker we have so can't see us letting him go.

This is how I see it too, we don't have anyone who can do the job he does. So unless he's blotted his copybook with the 'Dear Leader' then I would be surprised to see him go. Of course I've been wrong before. :dunce:

• Like 2

Adblock Detected