Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Chopping and Changing the Manager

Iain T Campbell

McIntyre will make any  team hard to beat. Mind you they are already hard to beat for us. Was hoping our board  would have acted by now.  Suspect it's going to be no change. We will get smacked by rangers, skitter  to another defeat from hibs then it will all fire up again. Meanwhile we go further up sh?t creek. He can't and won't turn us around. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Out of curiosity, how many games into the season was it that Kilmarnock sacked McCulloch and brought in Clarke?

Just searched it. After failing to win any of their opening 8 league games, McCulloch left on 1st October. Clarke took over 17th October. Just shows that it's definitely not too late to take action. Clarke was working initially with McCulloch's squad and managed to get so much more out of them, so see no reason why an experienced manager couldn't do the same with our current squad who, in my opinion, are better than what we're seeing and are being wasted by McCann.

Edited by Ricky Spanish
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

It won't happen, NM won't get sacked

I don't think he will either. Can someone have a word in his ear then? A proper defence, no lightweight wing backs. K Miller up front with Kallmann. Suppose that only leaves 4 in midfield but surely that's enough.

Oh yes, and stuff entertainment. I want a bunch of mean f***ers, for now.

Edited by blueboy

50 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Just searched it. After failing to win any of their opening 8 league games, McCulloch left on 1st October. Clarke took over 17th October. Just shows that it's definitely not too late to take action. Clarke was working initially with McCulloch's squad and managed to get so much more out of them, so see no reason why an experienced manager couldn't do the same with our current squad who, in my opinion, are better than what we're seeing and are being wasted by McCann.

a more sensible amount of games to give rather than the 4 league games. Lets see where we are after 8

Adblock Detected