Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

30 Quid

teddydfc62

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Between 4300 and 4400 Dees on Satuday for a category B fixture in the sun. We've lost around 500 fans already this season.

Would imagine we'll see below 4000 Dees for the Celtic game anyway.

A real sad state of affairs when we barely dropped below 5000 Dees for any home league game in 2014/15.

Hi CW,

I enclose the number of people sitting in the home stands for each league game at Dens since the start of this season.

Aberdeen H 4,703

Motherwell H 4,637

Hibs H 4,404

Kilmarnock H 4,362

Since the first home game of this season the number of people sitting in the home stands has fallen by 341 and the board of directors wanted 1,000 new season ticket holders to break even at the end of this financial year. 

In my opinion it is now time for John Nelms to explain how he intends to increase the number of people sitting in the home stands up to the ‘heady’ days of the 2014-15 season.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1

18 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi CW,

I enclose the number of people sitting in the home stands for each league game at Dens since the start of this season.

Aberdeen H 4,703

Motherwell H 4,637

Hibs H 4,404

Kilmarnock H 4,362

Since the first home game of this season the number of people sitting in the home stands has fallen by 341 and the board of directors wanted 1,000 new season ticket holders to break even at the end of this financial year. 

In my opinion it is now time for John Nelms to explain how he intends to increase the number of people sitting in the home stands up to the ‘heady’ days of the 2014-15 season.

What was the average HOME support that season Islay?

6 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Hi Mr Sensible.

I do not have a clue and the information will not be available on the club website as they do not show Match reports from previous seasons. From memory I think that our support was always over 5,000 and in the first home game of the 2012-13 season (Club 12) against St Mirren it was over 6,000. I think that it was over 6,200. I was at that that game and another Dundee supporter who lived on Islay at that time also attended the game. 

3 hours ago, FanDee said:

Prices are a joke,in what world is it right to cnarge £30 to watch scottish football? They are basically fleecing the celtic fans,i hopw they dont sell out their end.

We could charge them £100 and spray them with excrement and I'd still think we were treating too well.

• Funny 1

17 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

I enclose details of all our fixtures during the 2014-15 including attendances. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_Dundee_F.C._season

Unfortunately the attendance figures do not show the number of home fans/ away fans but apart from a couple of home games against Ross County and Motherwell in the middle of winter the average home support that season was well in excess of 5,000.

Interestingly our first game of the 2014-15 season was against Kilmarnock and amazingly the referee was Steven McLean!!

Adblock Detected