Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Yesterdays Game & Next Week

Attilio

Konrad played himself into the team for next week and Ghadzalov played himself out of the team imo

Our midfield was less than adequate yesterday so Thomson, if fit, will return to the team next week regardless of what anyone on here thinks about it.  McGowan, even apart from the goal, was excellent yesterday and put a fantastic shift in again.  He looked more comfortable and more effective playing deeper when Harkins came on.

If fit Harkins and Stewart will come back into the team.  Both were badly missed in that first half yesterday.

The rest boils down to

Will Cafu be fit?

Harris or McAllister?

Who plays the lone striker up front?

The only downside of this is that we are chopping and changing again. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart could be a doubt for this one - he said in the paper his back was in a bad way and he would have missed Saturday with injury anyway.

Harkins has to start and Gadzhalov would be nowhere near my team. Harris wasn't great again yesterday but we need width and don't have too many options so I would start him again.

I think a thread should be started on here to guess next weeks starting 11 & if anyone gets it correct they get an all expenses paid fortnight in The Bahamas. Out of the 5, 000 or so Bluenoses at Dens yesterday doubt many would have guessed that team.Thats our biggest problem at the minute. All the more credit to Manager and Players for moving into top 6 though I suppose.

I think a thread should be started on here to guess next weeks starting 11 & if anyone gets it correct they get an all expenses paid fortnight in The Bahamas. Out of the 5, 000 or so Bluenoses at Dens yesterday doubt many would have guessed that team.Thats our biggest problem at the minute. All the more credit to Manager and Players for moving into top 6 though I suppose.

And that is the bottom line I reckon.  At the start of the season if somebody had offered you that on Valentines Day 2015, Dundee would be 6th in the table with 36 points from 26 games but had just had a fairly poor game at home against Partick but had won 1-0 - everybody would have taken it there and then.

Like the idea of guessing the starting eleven.  Probably a better chance with a 16 team accumulator though.  You paying for the Bahamas btw?

I thought yesterdays game had 0-0 written all over it until that wee bit of quality from Harkins and young Craig.

Next two games away at M/well and Ross County will be very tough in my opinion,both Well and County will see this as games they must win and will be totally up for a battle.

I would take a point in both games quite happily, i know that may seem a negative attitude but even though we have what seems like a huge points cushion,we have a very tough final run of games before the split which we will be doing very well to pick up maximum points from any of them IMO so me must not lose any ground to Well and County and give them  a chance to drag us back into a dogfight, which in this division we all know how easy it is to go on a run of not winning games.

We are 21 yes 21 clear of bottom and 18 clear of 2nd bottom....even the most negative dundee fan will realise we will be playing prem football next season.....

As for next two games, lets be honest motherwell are an absolute heap,3 points if we have our best players back will be there for the taking

Trickier game the following week and a draw would be decent however if we want to be taking this top 6 by the scruff of the neck then 6 points may not be beyond us

Adblock Detected