Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Experienced Coach To Come In To Help McCann

3 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Whatever the reason, if NM is getting in an 'old head', he's most likely going to get someone he knows and trusts rather than some random who might have vastly different views. As for the salary, JJ has a cushy number at the moment by the sound of things so IF it happens, he might even doing it to help out a mate. All total speculation on my part but it just seems everything that the club do or don't do at the moment gets dissected and found fault with.

Not finding fault but worried we are getting desperate. I know I am.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, FabCab said:

Just my opinion but if the BoD want an experienced coach in they don’t think NM is doing a good enough job. This option is cheaper than emptying him.

In terms of Duffy, to my mind still one of the best readers of the game defensively when he was a player - even with just one good knee. In my opinion he’d help our defence more than NM or Gartland. Just an opinion though...

Jim Duffy's Dundee teams were never the best defensively. He set us up to score more than the opposition more often than not.

1 hour ago, Edin_Dee said:

This to me seems like a carbon copy of across the road where Utd drafted in Sturrock to help Laslo. Never made any difference there because the issue was Laslo.

I think Sturrock recommending sh**e players and being convinced that he could entice Craig Wighton to Tannadice, whilst under the influence of a few Sweetheart Stout's, might have been an issue.

Training was interesting apparently.

Adblock Detected