Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Current Form

Ludo*1

Our current form (Based on 6 games which seems to be the average for 'form') sees us having conceded less than everyone bar Celtic, Aberdeen & ICT.

We've scored quadruple the amount Hamilton have, double the amount St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Ross County and more than double St Johnstone or Motherwell have. Only Celtic, Aberdeen and United have outscored us during this period.

We're one of 4 clubs to be unbeaten, the other three occupy the top three slots in the league and we've won 4 of our last 6.

Great run of form right now. We might not look impressive at the moment, but the fact is, we're doing the business right now and doing it very, very well.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Our current form (Based on 6 games which seems to be the average for 'form') sees us having conceded less than everyone bar Celtic, Aberdeen & ICT.

We've scored quadruple the amount Hamilton have, double the amount St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Ross County and more than double St Johnstone or Motherwell have. Only Celtic, Aberdeen and United have outscored us during this period.

We're one of 4 clubs to be unbeaten, the other three occupy the top three slots in the league and we've won 4 of our last 6.

Great run of form right now. We might not look impressive at the moment, but the fact is, we're doing the business right now and doing it very, very well.

Reading your post makes me realise that we are doing good just now, before reading that I was just focused.on how poor we have been on the park and not the collective points/results. I know we are now sitting in the top six and that's brilliant and I just hope we can stay there but surely our performances can improve.

IMO and from what I have read from Paul Hartleys post match interviews over the last handful of games is that we have been poor, our performances have been well below par and we must play better.

Riding our luck lately, need an improvement. Despite that, you've got to be happy with the league position, staying up was the aim and anything else is a bonus.

Safety was our main priority this season but now we are sitting in 6th we must go for it, especially when you see all the teams around us, they are nothing special.

Come on the Dee

deefly78, on 15 Feb 2015 - 3:20 PM, said:

I call it riding our luck and not being punished but again I will take it

Could hardly describe 7 games unbeaten as just riding our luck in my opinion. That'd have to be lottery winning luck! You get a bit of luck in every game you play, it's down to us to finish it. Scoring in 26 out of our 27 games isn't just luck either!

We're not the prettiest on the eye, but we're a very proficient outfit. Reminds me very much of the side under Jocky that finished in the top 6.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought this topic was worth a bump, didn't realise that other than Celtic we were the 'form' team of the league (Even despite our good run).

A lot is made about our defence, but appears over the past 6 games we've had the best defensive record in the league other than Celtic and only Celtic and Aberdeen have bettered our overall GD over the past 6 games.

ETA: I've actually attached the wrong 'form' counter! I'll post the correct one when I get home! But even including the County defeat (Whom are the 3rd form team in the league) we are still 2nd over the past 6 games during which the team has come under some heavy criticism as Attilio points out!

post-5-0-04085100-1425909295_thumb.jpg

Adblock Detected