Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Accies In Freefall

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they lost Andreu and MAC (two of their better players this season), they have signed a few guys, Lee Lynch from some Irish side, Lucas, some Brazilian with experience in Moldova and Hong Kong, Niko Sumsky, a Czech (I think) from a side in Slovakia, re-signed Jason Scotland and signed Nigel Hasselbaink.

Apart from Scotland, the others haven't had much of a chance to make an impact yet so I'll wait before judging them on signings, however it is clear they don't have as inspiring an attack as they did

Perth Road Dee, on 15 Feb 2015 - 4:37 PM, said:

They are hardly in freefall (i've just checked their results since New Year) and have had an excellent season overall which was obviously never going to keep up the heights of the first half of it.

They will still finish top 6.

They've scored three times since Martin Canning took over, ironically, once against us and two against United which is poorer than anyone else in the league. This is their 7th game with him in charge and they'll have won 0, drawn 2 and lost 5.

They've been pumped 5-0 by Partick Thistle in the process.

They have conceded more than anyone else in the league except Motherwell in their past 6 (And that's doing them the favour of not including the 3 they shipped against United).

Only Motherwell have collected fewer points than them over the past 6 games.

I don't think you can get a much more clearer definition of 'freefall' than that.

I never fancied Accies to finish above the current top 4 but I think it will make a good battle at the end of the season

The top 4 battle of Celtic, Sheep, Caley and Dabs

The middle 4 battle of Dees, Accies, Saintees and Killie

The bottom 4 of Thistle, Well, Saints, County

Gedee, on 15 Feb 2015 - 5:42 PM, said:

Has Curier ben released from Hamilton, or just dropped ? And if released, has he found another club yet ?  And what age is he ?

Been released. Training with Burton Albion at the moment down South, been linked with St Mirren and Livingston. He's 32 next month.

I never fancied Accies to finish above the current top 4 but I think it will make a good battle at the end of the season

The top 4 battle of Celtic, Sheep, Caley and Dabs

The middle 4 battle of Dees, Accies, Saintees and Killie

The bottom 4 of Thistle, Well, Saints, County

Play offs have worked well in my opinion. Created competition away from bottom and top.

I don't see it like that at all, I thought they played far better than us at dens and had the better of the chances and more of the ball when it was 11 v 11. They have lost there best player in Andreu so that will obviously effect them. Overall they have had a great season and will definitely finish in the top six.

BigG, on 15 Feb 2015 - 5:50 PM, said:

I don't see it like that at all, I thought they played far better than us at dens and had the better of the chances and more of the ball when it was 11 v 11. They have lost there best player in Andreu so that will obviously effect them. Overall they have had a great season and will definitely finish in the top six.

Can't see them finishing in the top 6 at this rate personally.

Been released. Training with Burton Albion at the moment down South, been linked with St Mirren and Livingston. He's 32 next month.

Thank you Ludo ..... I wisnae thinking o' him for oor club.But I knew he seemingly had a "fa-oot" wi the new Hamilton Manager.

Adblock Detected