Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Billy Dodds

Cobra

Billy Dodds  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dodds returning to the Dens dugout as assistant?

2. 2. Will Dodds returning stop you going to games?

2 hours ago, skullduggery said:

I 'm not disagreeing with you Cobra, I think you are right. I am just saying it would be the final straw for me.

Sorry to hear that Skull. Others will say I'm nuts but I think I'd rather rule out Dodds 100% and risk relegation than lose hundreds of good Dees like yourself who've stuck by the team through the lean years.

We're nothing with our fans.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
9 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

You cannot be serious.

If Billy Dodds had his way there would have been no Dundee Football Club in its current form. Maybe a new team playing in the Highland League. 

If Jim Mac has a hand tied behind his back this season then we will be playing in Division 1 next season. Who knows what the consequences of that will be. 

Billy Dodds is a Grade A prick but it’s who JM thinks he can help us get out of this mess. We need all the help we can get. 

23 minutes ago, Edin_Dee said:

If Jim Mac has a hand tied behind his back this season then we will be playing in Division 1 next season. Who knows what the consequences of that will be. 

Billy Dodds is a Grade A prick but it’s who JM thinks he can help us get out of this mess. We need all the help we can get. 

Not for me, Mcintyre should be told to find an alternative assistant, if we think crowds are bad now, wait till we see what there like if Dodds walks through the Dens doors.

Dens will become poisonous on matchdays

1 hour ago, Edin_Dee said:

Hi Edin_Dee,

There are plenty of suitable candidates for the post of assistant manager at Dundee Football Club. 

Jim McIntyre just wants his buddy appointed because it is another case of the ‘old pals act’.

I am astounded that John Nelms has not read from ‘cover to cover’ the Memories book co-authored by his ‘right hand man’ Kenny Ross.

2 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi Edin_Dee,

There are plenty of suitable candidates for the post of assistant manager at Dundee Football Club. 

Jim McIntyre just wants his buddy appointed because it is another case of the ‘old pals act’.

I am astounded that John Nelms has not read from ‘cover to cover’ the Memories book co-authored by his ‘right hand man’ Kenny Ross.

Please stop going on about the 'Memories Book'. It was rubbish and I got about fifteen pages in before binning it.

1 minute ago, Prince Buster said:

Please stop going on about the 'Memories Book'. It was rubbish and I got about fifteen pages in before binning it.

PB,

I enjoyed reading it because there were a lot of facts about what hepappened behind the scenes that the ordinary Dundee supporter new little or nothing about. 

If you do not like reading my posts, put me on ignore. 

1 minute ago, islaydarkblue said:

PB,

I enjoyed reading it because there were a lot of facts about what hepappened behind the scenes that the ordinary Dundee supporter new little or nothing about. 

If you do not like reading my posts, put me on ignore. 

I love reading your posts, they brighten my day. I just like to pull you up on certain aspects within them because you always come back with a reasonable explanation or stand strongly by your view - whether it's right, wrong or different planet thinking.

I come across as terse sometimes and I know that. But I'm just inquisitive really.

24 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi Edin_Dee,

What's wrong with appointing someone who is a pal if they are qualified and good at the job?

Managers shouldn't have free reign to do whatever they want but it's a job where human understanding is a big factor and communication is key.

17 hours ago, Valentke said:

Earlier today myself and Rev posted information that we believed every Dundee supporter would be interested in. We both went to the trouble to ask ex Board members for the accurate story AND sought and received the relevant people’s permission to share. If your not interested in the information then just ignore it.

In terms of Dodds i think you’ll find that I and others have said consistently that we still believe there’s a high chance he will be coming but based on the last few days I’d not bet anything I own on any DFC related outcome apart from the obvious. 

Hi Valentke,

I assume that you are speaking about the voting by creditors at the CVA meeting early in 2011

It is likely that the Administrator Bryan Jackson knew shortly before the meeting started that he had already received enough acceptances from creditors for the 6p in the £ payout to cross the 75% threshold for the CVA to be passed. 

It is standard practice for creditors to vote prior to a CVA meeting rather than waste their time attending the meeting in person.

HMRC had obviously submitted  their vote against the CVA prior to the meeting but the question is,

A. Had Billy Dodds and Gordon Chisholm also submitted their votes against the CVA by post prior to the meeting.

or

B. Did Dodds and Chisholm attend the meeting in person and discover that Bryan Jackson had already received more than 75% of the creditors votes in favour of the CVA.

In my opionion if the answer is A then Billy Dodds should permanently banned from Dens Park as he was determined to try to put Dundee Football Club into liquidation.

If the answer is B then Billy Dodds is a misguided person who thought that he could get away with voting against the CVA as he thought that nobody would know and his vote would not make any difference to the outcome.

In my opionion if Dodds and Chisholm had any commonsense they would have abstained from voting. 

4 minutes ago, harry94 said:

What's wrong with appointing someone who is a pal if they are qualified and good at the job?

Managers shouldn't have free reign to do whatever they want but it's a job where human understanding is a big factor and communication is key.

Hi Harry,

In my opionion there are too many ‘jobs for the boys’ in football clubs including our own. 

It is time that there is a ‘root and branch’ review at Dens and get rid of all he unnecessary employees. 

We do not need an assistant manager and goalkeeping coach. 

These two posts should be replaced by a player coach. 

No doubt I will get ‘shot down in flames’ for  this post but I will not know until tomorrow morning as I am now going to read my Sunday newspaper which takes me all week to read. 

The Sunday newspapers are in early today as there is only one ferry sailing between Kennacraig and Islay. Next Sunday thanks to the introduction of the Calmac winter timetable I will not get my Sunday newspaper until 4pm. 

One of the joys of living on a Scottish island.

Adblock Detected