Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Billy Dodds

Cobra

Billy Dodds  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dodds returning to the Dens dugout as assistant?

2. 2. Will Dodds returning stop you going to games?

Think a lot of guys forget this is just football. It was 8 years ago. He didn’t murder anybody and the club survived yet the bitterness and hatred by some folk is incredible. Time to move on. It not healthy bearing grudges. He comes in, gives a 100% and the club moves up the league then great. Remember it’s a sport we are talking about!

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Wowzer 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Baldee said:

Think a lot of guys forget this is just football. It was 8 years ago. He didn’t murder anybody and the club survived yet the bitterness and hatred by some folk is incredible. Time to move on. It not healthy bearing grudges. He comes in, gives a 100% and the club moves up the league then great. Remember it’s a sport we are talking about!

If it's just football and just a sport then why bother digging deep to save the club from administration in the first place? Why not just let the club go under and support the team across the street?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Baldee said:

Hi Baldee,

If Dodds and Chisholm plus HMRC voting against the CVA had resulted in the less than 75% of creditors voting in favour, Dundee FC would have been liquidated.

I would not let ‘Judas’ Billy Dodds through the front door at Dens let alone pay him a salary as Assistant Manager.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, dee1893 said:

you just gotta laugh at the non stop rollercoaster that is dfc. never a dull moment. all this for an assistant manager. if dodds comes in then clearly the fans voices dont matter. 

Agreed,will soon find out if the fans who pay top dollar to sit in a dump and watch garbage are being listened too.

10 minutes ago, Mr Gandosaur said:

Dodds is at training today.

Some contradictory stuff on here.

I'm wondering if he's maybe coming in as a coach to be out of sight (maybe a part-time assistant - he did that with McIntyre at QotS and stayed working with the BBC) and then McIntyre will have another number 2. We do always seem to have quite a small coaching staff at a glance compared to a few other teams.

I think the nature of working at Ross County mean the had to be there all the time since it was so far but could theoretically do this job on a non-contract basis and keep working for the BBC if they allow it.

What amazes me is that Dodds would want to come back to Dens. I’d have thought he’d have said to Jim Mac “ I’ll be your number two again but anywhere other than Dens”. 

He must have the skin of a rhino or live in a wee cloud detached from any form of reality. 

• Like 3

Adblock Detected