Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Last Minute Dee Goals Down The Years

Frank Grimes

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Dariusz v the DABS, absolute carnage in the Derry that day.

Did Kev not get one v Saints the same season as well Frank? Gav Rae at Ibrox was a good one too

On the flip side I remember being absolutely seek after Didier Agathe scored one against us for Celtic the day Tom Boyd scored an OG.

Kev did score a last minute against Saints in a 2-1 win. He also did the same against Thistle (they must hate us) in a 1-0 win a few weeks after ( the day Phil O'Donnell died IIRC)

I vividly remember an angry old guy storming out of both games shouting "This is sh**e". You think he would have learned from the first one!

Yeah it was the day Phil O'Donnell died. I would have been 13 at the time and I remember coming home and hearing about it pretty shocked because I had never heard of that happening before (was a bit too young to remember the Marc-Vivien Foé incident). Must have been a really awful thing to witness first hand.

Neil McCann v Raith.

Dariusz v DAB's.

Artero v Sheep.

Was the goal we scored against Partick at Dens that kicked off our unbeaten run in the Deefiant season not really late?.Cannae mind boys surname.Jamie?.

Jamie Adams on loan from St Johnstone in the 86th minute. Played well with us but suffered really badly with injuries and spent three years out of football but is playing in the South of Scotland league with Wigtown & Bladnoch at 27 now.

Adblock Detected