Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Email From The Club

markthedee

We would respectfully like to remind season ticket holders that  they must take their season ticket book to matches at Dens Park.

This is Condition 9 in the Conditions of Issue at the back of the Season Ticket Book.

It is also a condition that the season ticket voucher must be removed from the book in the presence of the turnstile operator, otherwise admission may be refused.

Man the barricades...incoming...

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Can't say there's anything wrong here.

I know guys have been giving their vouchers to other folk when they can't make it etc, but those days are coming to an end.

I've been a few places in the world where all you have is a photo ID season ticket that gets scanned then the boy on the turnstile lets you through if you match the picture. That will come here eventually too. Totally non transferable!

Have had a season ticket for around 13 of the last 20 seasons and have never once been asked to display my book at the turnstiles.

Usually take it anyway in case someone is in my seat and wont move but what on earth is the point in this e-mail other than to antagonise fans further who are already being treated like criminals in the Derry in particular?

Can't say there's anything wrong here.

I know guys have been giving their vouchers to other folk when they can't make it etc, but those days are coming to an end.

I've been a few places in the world where all you have is a photo ID season ticket that gets scanned then the boy on the turnstile lets you through if you match the picture. That will come here eventually too. Totally non transferable!

What's wrong with giving someone a shot of your season ticket for a match you can't make?

Has always happened.

What's wrong with giving someone a shot of your season ticket for a match you can't make?

Has always happened.

Nothing as such, but the terms and conditions have always been that tickets are non transferable.

If the system makes that impossible to do we can't complain cause we never should have been doing it anyway.

I always bring my book anyway, so no issues from me.

I don't get the point about giving your ticket to someone else though, even with a book the only way to prove it is actually yours is some sort of photo ID. I doubt stewards will be ID'ing fans as they come through the turnstiles, so I really don't see the issue here.

Whit a lot o,nonsense!

Yev already paid fir the gemme,so if ye cannae mak it whits wrang wi giein it tae a mate wha probably widnae gae otherwes.

It might even en courage the guy/girl tae come in future.

Plus ,wha wants tae see an empty seat.when ye could hae somebody encouraging the team on.

Adblock Detected