Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hibs V Dundee

Cobra

Hibs v Dundee  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee go to Easter Road?

• A surprise win
    • A hard-fought draw
    • A narrow loss
    • A crushing defeat
  2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
13 hours ago, Attilio said:

Looking back over the last season and a half you couldn't be faulted for coming to that conclusion.

What I don't understand is why any player would even begin to think like that. Players who take a job down a level from where they think they should be playing must be delusional if they think they are EVER going to go back up unless they deliver outstanding performances week in week out. Hiding with an injury is just about the worst of all worlds. It prevents the player from delivering any consistent level of performance, gets him labelled as fragile, chocolate legs etc and makes it even less likely that he will get a bigger club at the end of his contract. I'm not having a go specifically at Deacon, just trying to point out that the perception that any player can coast through a contract and expect to get a better or bigger club at the end of his current one is very silly. There is also the potential that he won't get selected because of his lack of effort and that makes it even less likely that he'll get a good move, 

18 minutes ago, BCram said:

What I don't understand is why any player would even begin to think like that. Players who take a job down a level from where they think they should be playing must be delusional if they think they are EVER going to go back up unless they deliver outstanding performances week in week out. Hiding with an injury is just about the worst of all worlds. It prevents the player from delivering any consistent level of performance, gets him labelled as fragile, chocolate legs etc and makes it even less likely that he will get a bigger club at the end of his contract. I'm not having a go specifically at Deacon, just trying to point out that the perception that any player can coast through a contract and expect to get a better or bigger club at the end of his current one is very silly. There is also the potential that he won't get selected because of his lack of effort and that makes it even less likely that he'll get a good move, 

All speculation remember

20 minutes ago, Wackyjim said:

I can see a lot of endeavour but no goals from the dee and unfortunately another fairly routine defeat beckons unless the defence have a blinder ... I hate being negative before a ball is kicked and really hope for a miracle but just can't see it 😔

Absolutely, am going but can't see further than a 2 or 3 nil defeat. A 0 - 0 or 1 - 1 would be great. 

Adblock Detected