The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Cobra

Hibs V Dundee

Rate this topic

Hibs v Dundee  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee go to Easter Road?

• A surprise win
    • A hard-fought draw
    • A narrow loss
    • A crushing defeat
  2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI?

If Dundee can come back from 2-0 down can Hearts? Nah - they ain't as good as their league position was showing earlier.

Thought we would have put the last corners in the box could have done with the win

McIntyre has us organized and a deserved draw, I can start to believe we could get out of this, St Mirren winning sucks 

• Like 1

We need to catch both Saints and Accies- we are a point closer to 10th than this morning 👍

• Like 3

Unbelievable win for St Mirren, but that's still a good point for us, especially considering we went behind so soon.

It's all about building and forgetting what happens in other games around the league, not many really expected us to take much from today, so it has to be seen as progress.

• Like 1

Well done Dundee, played some good stuff, comeback from 2 goals down and a battling performance. 

• Like 1

Gutted about St Mirren picking up a win but fair play to the team today. Really didn’t think we had that kind of fight in us so that’s promising. 

• Like 1

Wasn't there today but absolutely delighted to see that point on the board. I think we're an actual football team now so we can hopefully get a decent return this round of fixtures and then strengthen a bit in January.

We had a couple of tight games and some wee unfortunate moments in the first games but there's no way in my mind that we'd have come close to taking anything from a team like Hibs.

• Like 2

Delighted with that. Unbeaten in two games now, confidence will be on the up! This isn't McIntyre's squad yet, so this is a massive improvement going to Easter Road, where Hamilton got 5+ against them and we come away with a point and did have chances to win. We were organised and creating chances, radio saying Dundee were well 'structured' something I haven't heard in a while! 

Doesn't matter about St Mirren's result today in my view. We are closing in on Hamilton which is the aim.  

We can do this! 

Would have taken a point at the start of the day. The fact that this squad that most of us had written off came back from 2-0 down is very encouraging. Miller scoring in successive games. McGowan also on the scoresheet. Very happy with the days work despite St Mirren winning. If we can pick up the points against Accies things will look much more positive

• Like 1

Great point and a completely different team came out in the second half after our injury time equaliser. I think we deserved the point, I don’t think Hamilton had much to do in second half, one real save I think, whereas we threatened a lot more than we have done all season. St Mirren winning is just typical but we look like we have a bit of fight about us now. Woods, McGowan and Kenny Miller using their experience to good effect. We are definitely more organised now and at least having shots on target! 

Great result, not often we come back from 2-down.

A bit ironic, then, that we end the day further behind, even though we're a point closer to Hamilton. We need to catch both, really.