Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Irvine, Tankulic, Ferry And Heffernan Out

Edin_Dee

According to pussbook they are all out for Saturday. Assuming Hartley goes with his usual one striker I really can't decide who that should be.

The best striker available is of course Stewart but I would prefer to keep him on the left on the basis that we only have him and Harris who are capable of playing that role.

Wighton deserves a chance from the start to show what he can do at this level. Any other game I would definitely go with this but there is an argument that Clarkson has done well in the previous games against his old club Motherwell so do we go with what has worked previously against them? If I had to pick I would probably still go with Wighton.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
ivan_drago, on 19 Feb 2015 - 5:20 PM, said:

Don't fancy wighton up top on his own to be fair. Doesn't have the physical strength to play that role.

Clarkson for me.

Agree with Ivan (For once! :P ) Has to be Clarkson ahead of Wighton. Wighton would just be dominated and squeezed out of the game if he was played up top on his own.

I'd possibly even consider Harkins. Not 100% on that idea though.

Think the biggest blow is Irvine being out.

Has to be Clarkson starting if those non starters are confirmed.  Might be chance to play himself back into some sort of form (says he clutching at straws).  Like you say Irvine will be a miss.  Getting sick of the sight of Dyer trotting back over the halfway line when our opponents have nearly scored.

Heffernan injured already. Unbelievable. Bain, Letheren, McPake, Dyer, Irvine, Thomson, Harkins, McGowan, Ferry, McGinn, Gadzhalov, Davidson, McBride, Tankulic, Clarkson, Heffernan. Have any players not been injured? Worst part is some players have had three or four different injuries.

Clarkson saves his best for playing Motherwell so I'll be happy to see him start. His only quality performance this year came against Well at Dens when he did everything apart from score. If we play Harkins in behind Clarkson I think we'll have a lot of joy. It was at Fir Park where we ended our poor run in October. GGH, Stewart and Clarkson were all excellent that day. Same again would be nice.

Adblock Detected