Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Aberdeen V Dundee

Wackyjim

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Aberdeen are definitely beatable. They haven't looked anywhere near as dangerous in the final third this season. Cut out the silly mistakes and defend like we did against Rangers and we've got a great chance of taking something from the game. 

• Like 2

I usually completely write our games off up there as results have shown since promotion.

Definitely a different belief under McIntyre the last 5 games or so though.

Took a point at Easter Road after being 2 goals down.

Took a point off title challenging Rangers. Might have won with 11 men.

Thumping win v Accies.

Undone by a poor penalty decision v St Mirren for a point.

Should have went in at half time at Killie 1-1 at worst or 3-1 up at best. Undone by a second half defensive collapse.

Long overdue a result of any sort at Pittodrie.

Would be a good point if we can take one.

Is Ralph back?

9 minutes ago, RafDonDee said:

I've lost patience with Deacon and his thigh injury. Not sure he wants to play.

He seems to have had little appetite for the game this season....I often wonder if that's the consequence of the 'niggling, recurring injury', or the other way round.

It would perhaps be best for all parties if a club down south wants to sign him in January, but his constantly-injured status may put teams off just now.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

He seems to have had little appetite for the game this season....I often wonder if that's the consequence of the 'niggling, recurring injury', or the other way round.

It would perhaps be best for all parties if a club down south wants to sign him in January, but his constantly-injured status may put teams off just now.

I think he's close buddies with Kamara and maybe he's heard he's off?

Might explain why he seems not to give a sh#t. 

Strange that he's not busting a gut to get involved. 

31 minutes ago, Budgem said:

I think he's close buddies with Kamara and maybe he's heard he's off?

Might explain why he seems not to give a sh#t. 

Strange that he's not busting a gut to get involved. 

I think you have made a very good point. If he isn't injured why would he appear to be disinterested? I think the club should get a proper medical assessment for his injury. What's the point of picking him and having him break down in the pre match warm up? The annoying thing is that Allan was in a similar persistent unfit syndrome, he gets fit with help from the club, he gets played in his best position, turns in a few performances and is off in a deal that brought in Simon Murray at the end of that disasterous January window.

Perhaps playing him in his best position might miraculously cure his injury? It looks to me as though he has slipped down the pecking order, in part on the basis of the standard of his play and in part because he doesn't fit in with the roles that JM has asked him to play. He isn't turning in top performances because he doesn't think he has the natural game to play in the position that JM wants him to play. Get him assessed, get him fit, give him a couple of games to put himself in the shop window and see who comes in for him.

As far as being friends with Kamara, who do we expect to fill in his position if he is way in January?

3 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

I usually completely write our games off up there as results have shown since promotion.

Definitely a different belief under McIntyre the last 5 games or so though.

Took a point at Easter Road after being 2 goals down.

Took a point off title challenging Rangers. Might have won with 11 men.

Thumping win v Accies.

Undone by a poor penalty decision v St Mirren for a point.

Should have went in at half time at Killie 1-1 at worst or 3-1 up at best. Undone by a second half defensive collapse.

Long overdue a result of any sort at Pittodrie.

Would be a good point if we can take one.

Is Ralph back?

Yes and yes. 

• Thanks 1

Adblock Detected