Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

O'Dea

Ricky Spanish

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

I accept the SFA’s decision. In the heat of battle I’ve reacted in the wrong manner to gain an advantage. I’m embarrassed by it as it’s not the example to set. I apologise to Livingston FC and Jack Hamilton.

Had Morelos been handed a ban, do we think he'd have had the same humility? 🤔

No chance of Morelos or Jones apologising for cheating to win at all costs. 

Darren O’Dea is a perfect gentleman for apologising for the actions to try to gain an unfair advantage. It is a pity that the referee at the Dundee v Livingston game on Boxing Day did not book more Livingston players for their numerous unpunished fouls and diving to gain an  unfair advantage. 

Don't blame O'Dea for what he did. It's frustrating as hell to watch your team being cheated. St Mirren cheated to gain an advantage in our hugely important game at Dens. Killie cheated to gain an advantage in the game that got McCann sacked. Celtic cheated to get their crucial second goal at Dens.

Are we supposed to bend over and get shafted time and again because the opposition are dishonest and the authorities aren't willing to pay for video technology?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Love it!! Although SFA would probably try to punish us for getting round the ban in such a manner, citing sportsmanship etc, cobble together some ridiculous unprecedented rule 😏

I'd seriously be looking into the laws of the game. We did get away with the Jake Hyde dodge a few years ago!

1 minute ago, Harry94 said:

I'd seriously be looking into the laws of the game. We did get away with the Jake Hyde dodge a few years ago!

That was genius that one!! Desperate times etc, but no doubt the powers that be would find a new way to do us, just like the 25pts deduction they cobbled together ad-hoc. 

Whatever next from the powers that be in Scottish football?. Here's a good ane:-

A winter shut down for the SPL teams with undersoil heating and plastic pitches, whilst the lower leagues of Scottish professional football carries on. 

Genius idea.

Edited by Dondeh
  • Like 2
  • Star Post 1

Adblock Detected