Jump to content
The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
harry94

Andrew Davies - Officially Signs

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I am hearing he has done his cruciate ligament  probably wont see him in Dark blue this season i would reckon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thegen65 said:

I am hearing he has done his cruciate ligament  probably wont see him in Dark blue this season i would reckon.

Incredible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Thegen65 said:

I am hearing he has done his cruciate ligament  probably wont see him in Dark blue this season i would reckon.

He should man up...I went in the goal when I did mines 😀

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Charliedee said:

He should man up...I went in the goal when I did mines 😀

Brilliant 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Charliedee said:

He should man up...I went in the goal when I did mines 😀

You're tougher than me. I crawled off the pitch when mine went.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't laugh then you'll cry.

There's no way we should be letting O'Dea go to Thistle or wherever else if this is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thegen65 said:

I am hearing he has done his cruciate ligament  probably wont see him in Dark blue this season i would reckon.

I know that was posted on Mad earlier on. The injuries rumoured plus the timescales don't add up though. You would think that the 2 injuries that have been rumoured would need a proper medical assessment that couldn't have taken place in the short space of time between the game and the stories making the message boards. Plus I believe that JM is privately playing down the stories. 

  • Star Post 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cobra said:

You're tougher than me. I crawled off the pitch when mine went.

So did I 😀went down to watch the next week ,keeper didn't turn up...f**k it I'll go in how hard can it be with one leg ...soon found out when the first backpass came my way ....tried to launch it long only to end up on the ground greeting like a bairn needing a feed ...got told it would have been easier breaking my leg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Charliedee said:

So did I 😀went down to watch the next week ,keeper didn't turn up...f**k it I'll go in how hard can it be with one leg ...soon found out when the first backpass came my way ....tried to launch it long only to end up on the ground greeting like a bairn needing a feed ...got told it would have been easier breaking my leg 

I was playing fives and didn't warm up properly. 30 seconds in I went one way then the other and just heard a snap and crumpled to the floor. Not pleasant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I was playing fives and didn't warm up properly. 30 seconds in I went one way then the other and just heard a snap and crumpled to the floor. Not pleasant.

That's the worst thing you actually hear it snap...soon as mines went I thought I'd broken my leg ...f**cking agony it was 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thegen65 said:

I am hearing he has done his cruciate ligament  probably wont see him in Dark blue this season i would reckon.

He has been injured but there is no diagnosis. This is exactly as it is. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we heard he broke his foot and then we heard it was his ACL. At least one of those rumours has to be false. Hopefully both are wrong and the injury is not as serious as we fear.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He didn't limp off. He was stretchered off. That tells you it's probably serious. Just need to wait for the X-ray and hope he's not out for the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I know that was posted on Mad earlier on. The injuries rumoured plus the timescales don't add up though. You would think that the 2 injuries that have been rumoured would need a proper medical assessment that couldn't have taken place in the short space of time between the game and the stories making the message boards. Plus I believe that JM is privately playing down the stories. 

Never saw it on Mad L, just passing on what i heard,  thats why i posted if it was his CL then we would not see him in Dark Blue this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it was cruciate, I doubt that we will see him in a dundee shirt, given his age. Tough times. Beginning to wonder if it isn't going to be our season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Valentke said:

He has been injured but there is no diagnosis. This is exactly as it is. 

If this is the case then lets hope its not as bad as what has been rumoured, in hindsight i should have waited before i posted what i heard.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has been injured, but only a handful of people will know the full extent of it and even that could take a few days once swelling goes down. Far too many people picking up on individual rumours. Seen one saying it's '1800' a week in wages lost.....How would anyone know that is beyond me! 😂 

Think we should all wait until the Doctors etc have actually assessed him, it could of happened to anyone on the pitch yesterday.  Hopefully he isn't out for too long and I hope McIntyre has more defenders lined up, really need to get some of the unwanted players, off our books. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if JM will look to see if the rangers have a centre half that we could get on loan as part of the Kamara deal. If he has done any sort of damage that will keep him out for even 4-6 weeks then we are going to need someone in as we can’t go with just ODea (who yet might be off), Kasunga (who was injured) and Innis (who’s hardly played) for the rest of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

Far too many people picking up on individual rumours. Seen one saying it's '1800' a week in wages lost.....How would anyone know that is beyond me! 😂 

You only have to read the Kharl Madianga topic to see numerous posters laying claim to knowledge of how much he earns...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We now have a "very reliable source" saying that he hasn't broken his foot over on P&B. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

You only have to read the Kharl Madianga topic to see numerous posters laying claim to knowledge of how much he earns...

I'd never normally buy into stories of how much a player earns. I'd have been surprised if a supporter has access to that type of information. However I received a message yesterday containing what was claimed to be that very information. The sender of the message is credible and I know he has direct access to the very people who would know this type of information. I was surprised that the info had been shared but had no reason to disbelieve it given that what I'd heard from the same person in the past had more or less been spot on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.