The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
harry94

Andrew Davies - Officially Signs

Rate this topic

I am hearing he has done his cruciate ligament  probably wont see him in Dark blue this season i would reckon.

4 minutes ago, Thegen65 said:

I am hearing he has done his cruciate ligament  probably wont see him in Dark blue this season i would reckon.

Incredible.

6 minutes ago, Thegen65 said:

He should man up...I went in the goal when I did mines 😀

• Funny 3

Just now, Charliedee said:

Brilliant 😀

5 minutes ago, Charliedee said:

You're tougher than me. I crawled off the pitch when mine went.

If you don't laugh then you'll cry.

There's no way we should be letting O'Dea go to Thistle or wherever else if this is true.

12 minutes ago, Thegen65 said:

I know that was posted on Mad earlier on. The injuries rumoured plus the timescales don't add up though. You would think that the 2 injuries that have been rumoured would need a proper medical assessment that couldn't have taken place in the short space of time between the game and the stories making the message boards. Plus I believe that JM is privately playing down the stories. 

• Star Post 1

4 minutes ago, Cobra said:

You're tougher than me. I crawled off the pitch when mine went.

So did I 😀went down to watch the next week ,keeper didn't turn up...f**k it I'll go in how hard can it be with one leg ...soon found out when the first backpass came my way ....tried to launch it long only to end up on the ground greeting like a bairn needing a feed ...got told it would have been easier breaking my leg 

1 minute ago, Charliedee said:

So did I 😀went down to watch the next week ,keeper didn't turn up...f**k it I'll go in how hard can it be with one leg ...soon found out when the first backpass came my way ....tried to launch it long only to end up on the ground greeting like a bairn needing a feed ...got told it would have been easier breaking my leg 

I was playing fives and didn't warm up properly. 30 seconds in I went one way then the other and just heard a snap and crumpled to the floor. Not pleasant.

3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I was playing fives and didn't warm up properly. 30 seconds in I went one way then the other and just heard a snap and crumpled to the floor. Not pleasant.

That's the worst thing you actually hear it snap...soon as mines went I thought I'd broken my leg ...f**cking agony it was 

1 hour ago, Thegen65 said:

He has been injured but there is no diagnosis. This is exactly as it is. 

• Like 3

Well we heard he broke his foot and then we heard it was his ACL. At least one of those rumours has to be false. Hopefully both are wrong and the injury is not as serious as we fear.

• Like 1

He didn't limp off. He was stretchered off. That tells you it's probably serious. Just need to wait for the X-ray and hope he's not out for the season.

10 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I know that was posted on Mad earlier on. The injuries rumoured plus the timescales don't add up though. You would think that the 2 injuries that have been rumoured would need a proper medical assessment that couldn't have taken place in the short space of time between the game and the stories making the message boards. Plus I believe that JM is privately playing down the stories. 

Never saw it on Mad L, just passing on what i heard,  thats why i posted if it was his CL then we would not see him in Dark Blue this season.

If it was cruciate, I doubt that we will see him in a dundee shirt, given his age. Tough times. Beginning to wonder if it isn't going to be our season.

9 hours ago, Valentke said:

He has been injured but there is no diagnosis. This is exactly as it is. 

If this is the case then lets hope its not as bad as what has been rumoured, in hindsight i should have waited before i posted what i heard.

He has been injured, but only a handful of people will know the full extent of it and even that could take a few days once swelling goes down. Far too many people picking up on individual rumours. Seen one saying it's '1800' a week in wages lost.....How would anyone know that is beyond me! 😂 

Think we should all wait until the Doctors etc have actually assessed him, it could of happened to anyone on the pitch yesterday.  Hopefully he isn't out for too long and I hope McIntyre has more defenders lined up, really need to get some of the unwanted players, off our books. 

• Like 2

Wonder if JM will look to see if the rangers have a centre half that we could get on loan as part of the Kamara deal. If he has done any sort of damage that will keep him out for even 4-6 weeks then we are going to need someone in as we can’t go with just ODea (who yet might be off), Kasunga (who was injured) and Innis (who’s hardly played) for the rest of the season.

42 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

Far too many people picking up on individual rumours. Seen one saying it's '1800' a week in wages lost.....How would anyone know that is beyond me! 😂 

You only have to read the Kharl Madianga topic to see numerous posters laying claim to knowledge of how much he earns...

We now have a "very reliable source" saying that he hasn't broken his foot over on P&B. 

55 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

You only have to read the Kharl Madianga topic to see numerous posters laying claim to knowledge of how much he earns...

I'd never normally buy into stories of how much a player earns. I'd have been surprised if a supporter has access to that type of information. However I received a message yesterday containing what was claimed to be that very information. The sender of the message is credible and I know he has direct access to the very people who would know this type of information. I was surprised that the info had been shared but had no reason to disbelieve it given that what I'd heard from the same person in the past had more or less been spot on.