Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Queen of the South

Cobra

Dundee v Queen of the South  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee host Queens?

• A comprehensive win
    • A narrow win
    • A draw and a replay
    • A miserable defeat

35 minutes ago, TheWhiteCafu said:

The cup is basically the only type of excitement we're likely to get from the rest of the season and this has disaster written all over it. ☹️

Regret that I agree. They will be buzzing after their 4-0 win over RC.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

We need to win this game.  I don't care how or by how many goals.  I don't care what the stats are, it could be 75% - 25% possession for them for all I care.  We need to win to start building up some sort of momentum after the wee haters debacle.  We have generally been shyte in these early cup games since we beat Aberdeen a few years back, so as usual it will be anything but easy.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Attilio said:

We need to win this game.  I don't care how or by how many goals.  I don't care what the stats are, it could be 75% - 25% possession for them for all I care.  We need to win to start building up some sort of momentum after the wee haters debacle.  We have generally been shyte in these early cup games since we beat Aberdeen a few years back, so as usual it will be anything but easy.

Totally agree. There's been a lot of negativity this transfer window and there's a feeling that we're beat before we even step on to the park on Saturday. I've read that we need to recreate the Deefiant spirit but that is a two way thing. Not only did the players take things to a new level during the Deefiant season but the fans did too with superb vocal backing. We might not have the best team in the land but, on our day, we have some of the best fans. We need to step up to the plate on Saturday and drown out the minority (not a dig at anyone in particular but we all know it's gonna happen) who'll inevitably go looking for someone to blame if we don't get off to a flying start. We really don't need a cup exit and 15 pages on how sh**e the new boys are.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

20 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

It's a potential banana skin but no point getting worked up about it. We've currently got bigger fish to fry anyway.

We may have bigger fish to fry but another early knockout will just add to the dismal feeling about the place.

Unless we have a miraculous turn of form a cup run will be the only way to generate positivity. I know I'd do anything for a day out at Hampden.

• Like 1

On 10/01/2019 at 15:51, Cobra said:

Who would be in your starting XI as things stand? No point doing a player poll as we could be signing players right up to kick-off.

I'd take a look at the new keeper if he shows up well in training rather than give him his debut in a league match.

Dieng

Kerr---Davies-- -O'Dea Kusunga (?)---Ralph

Woods---Kamara (?)---McGowan

Kallman---Miller---Curran

Updated ^^^^^

Edited by Dondeh

7 hours ago, TheWhiteCafu said:

We may have bigger fish to fry but another early knockout will just add to the dismal feeling about the place.

Unless we have a miraculous turn of form a cup run will be the only way to generate positivity. I know I'd do anything for a day out at Hampden.

Live the dream

Here you go mate. ;)

• Funny 1

Adblock Detected