The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved

Rate this topic

That's me finished with forums, some prick has left me a voicemail on my phone about my thoughts on Michael tidser. Somebody has somehow got my name and mobile number, embarrassing 

• Wowzer 6

4 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

That's me finished with forums, some prick has left me a voicemail on my phone about my thoughts on Michael tidser. Somebody has somehow got my name and mobile number, embarrassing 

Someone on here?.

4 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Embarrassing is an understatement mate! Way beyond acceptable. Don't let one utter bellend force you off forums though, if anyone should remove themselves it's them! 🤬

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

That's really poor. Hopefully its at an end. Don't let it put you off forums though, they must have got the number of someone you know, time to put the deerstalker on and hunt the bassa down.

9 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Embarrassing is an understatement mate! Way beyond acceptable. Don't let one utter bellend force you off forums though, if anyone should remove themselves it's them! 🤬

This.

That's quite disturbing. There really are some oddballs out there.

• Like 1

FFS - Imagine getting so worked up about something on a football forum that you'd go to the trouble of getting somebody's mobile number and leaving a message.  Dearie me. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I think given the circumstances, you'll all appreciate that this thread is likely to just become a big discussion about personal disagreements etc and may end up involving some sensitive detail. To avoid this, we'll lock the thread and review what has happened.

Cheers,

Harry.

I am currently looking into this situation and I find it disturbing and unacceptable that anyone should feel the need to go this far regarding something which was possibly written on this forum by one of our members. 

We are looking into this as we speak and if I find that the person who sent the the message is a member of this forum, I will have no hesitation in banning said member.

• Like 4