The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Blue Dee

Deetv

Rate this topic

Can anyone tell me if I can cast deetv to my smart tv from my iPhone? I’ve tried opening up deetv on the television (through google) but it doesn’t seem to support the footage for whatever reason. I can get on the main deetv home page but it doesn’t allow me to play the content. Hoping I can cast it directly to the tv through my phone but I can’t see any options on the home page for that.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.s I have a samsung tv.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Dark Blue Dee said:

Can anyone tell me if I can cast deetv to my smart tv from my iPhone? I’ve tried opening up deetv on the television (through google) but it doesn’t seem to support the footage for whatever reason. I can get on the main deetv home page but it doesn’t allow me to play the content. Hoping I can cast it directly to the tv through my phone but I can’t see any options on the home page for that.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.s I have a samsung tv.

Thanks

Hi mate,

i have done exactly what your wanting 👍🏻 I too have a samsung smart tv and managed to cast it via the Samsung tv cast app

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/video-tv-cast-samsung-tv/id973895042?mt=8

All you have to do is open the app, use the google search bar and access your deetv content. Then once playing you simply cast to the tv

Hope this helps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dblair said:

Hi mate,

i have done exactly what your wanting 👍🏻 I too have a samsung smart tv and managed to cast it via the Samsung tv cast app

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/video-tv-cast-samsung-tv/id973895042?mt=8

All you have to do is open the app, use the google search bar and access your deetv content. Then once playing you simply cast to the tv

Hope this helps

Hi Dblair,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I had a go at it this morning before work and it work perfectly :)

No more squinting to watch on my phone haha.

Thanks very much again, it’s very much appreciated :) 

5 hours ago, Dark Blue Dee said:

Hi Dblair,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I had a go at it this morning before work and it work perfectly :)

No more squinting to watch on my phone haha.

Thanks very much again, it’s very much appreciated :) 

No worries at all! I’m glad you manage to get it working. Here’s hoping you get to see more of the same performance and result on the big screen tomorrow 👍🏻

DDYB

• Thanks 1