Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Julian Speroni

Neil Cameron

Brilliant today in Palace’s 2-0 win against Spurs in the F.A.Cup. True professional after last week’s sad blunder against Liverpool. He was given a great and prolonged acclaim from the Palace fans at the end of the match. He now holds the record for clean sheets for a Palace keeper. Well done Jules - legend

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, LondonPalace said:

We are through to the last 8 of the FA Cup, FA Cup final day is Julian's 40th Birthday. Let's hope we are beating Man U 4-0 at 80 mins and bring Jules on for the last 10 🙂 

Still miss having the Dark Blue fans at Selhurst, we still talk about it to this day, best away fans we've ever had, and kudos to every one of you for making that big journey!

Cheers mate, it was a cracking night (couple of days in my case). 

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

That away day was fantastic. Palace were great hosts.

Would love to see Speroni end his career with an FA Cup winner's medal.

I cant remember the number who made it down there ..

But I remember reading about those who managed to make the long journey And  the numbers were high :)

The atmosphere was high class, warm & friendly. Everyone it seemed, was complimentary about each other.

And I felt (although not there) mighty proud to call myself a Dundee Fan...Big Well Done to all who made it.

And Thanks London Palace for Update & Keeping in Touch ...Guid Luck in FA Cup:chaplin:

Sad to see Julian not even being on the bench. I believe over 1700 Dees went down. Julian was brilliant before the match with lots of selfies and autographs given (myself included),during the match especially when he put on the Dundee top for the last 20 minutes and seemingly he was back signing autographs late into the night.

I know that David Young (I think) took some brilliant photographs on the night which are worth viewing if they are still available.

5 hours ago, Neil Cameron said:

Sad to see Julian not even being on the bench. I believe over 1700 Dees went down. Julian was brilliant before the match with lots of selfies and autographs given (myself included),during the match especially when he put on the Dundee top for the last 20 minutes and seemingly he was back signing autographs late into the night.

I know that David Young (I think) took some brilliant photographs on the night which are worth viewing if they are still available.

Pics should be here Palace v Dundee

7 hours ago, Neil Cameron said:

Sure it was near 3k that made the trip

Adblock Detected