Jump to content
The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Billy Campbell's Ghost

San Marino V Scotland Tickets?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Tried various sources but no luck getting these, likley due to allocation size and security reasons.

Anyone have any ideas how to acquire these? Tried sources in Italy, tried buying hospo and the usual secondary marketsLooking like touts outside ground now. Flights and hotel booked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would they not only be available through the Tartan Army? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're not even on sale yet!

Edited by Kemback1997
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Barkblue said:

Would they not only be available through the Tartan Army? 

Aye but we are not members. It's just a one off boys trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kemback1997 said:

They're not even on sale yet!

The game is in 8 weeks. Not unreasonable to be on sale slbeit in Italy.  SMFA not helpful even after we emailed in flawless Italian and half the group have Italian surnames.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Aye but we are not members. It's just a one off boys trip.

Unless your in the tartan army mate I’d say there is her haw chance of getting a ticket for any scotland away qualifier. Even members have to amass points which dictates who gets first refusal of tickets (or at least that’s how it used to work)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paying to watch Dundee and Scotland!? 

You must have been affy bad in a previous life.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dblair said:

Unless your in the tartan army mate I’d say there is her haw chance of getting a ticket for any scotland away qualifier. Even members have to amass points which dictates who gets first refusal of tickets (or at least that’s how it used to work)

We know all that. Just trying to have a trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

We know all that. Just trying to have a trip.

Not being funny, if you lads know that, how do you expect to get tickets? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Barkblue said:

Not being funny, if you lads know that, how do you expect to get tickets? 

The hard way.  Done it before. As many non members do. Just a struggle this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

The hard way.  Done it before. As many non members do. Just a struggle this time.

Fair enough. Best o' luck with it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

We know all that. Just trying to have a trip.

Fair enough. As I tell my wife often enough I’m no a mind reader, so sorry for pointing out something that you already knew!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.