The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Only me

Lambert Scott Etc

dundee not moving to extend deals for these 2 amongst other prospects

who would be happy to see them go for free or peanuts ?

would you not tie them down ?

What do we expect from our youths? Seems to me that because the club has not really been clear of relegation worries for a very long time there are precious few games where we are winning comfortably and can afford to bring on a youngster to give him game time. Can't see any manager really playing youths unless there is absolutely no other choice. All our games are must not lose when they are against the bottom half of the table and, need to keep the score down to manage goal difference when we are playing the top of the league.

I'd keep them but I'd like to see some career progression for them. If they don't get game time they are never going to make the step up, IMO, but we can't afford to risk losing winnable games just to provide that opportunity.

dundees never won games for 2 years and keep giving game time to lesse older pros

rashford would never of been where he is now if not for injuries at the time

how you ever gonna know what these youngsers have to offer imo

and imo lambert is far better than whats playing ahead of him