Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Do Our Players Listen To the Boss?

Budgem

Don't think so...

Don't give Dobbie any room to get a shot  in...whoosh 1-0!

Don't give The Rangers free kicks on the edge of the box...cue Halliday screamer.

Don't give Livi any set piece opportunities (first game)...cue 4 balls launched into the box, 4-0!

And there are others. 🙁

Fuc##ng listen ffs!

Edited by Budgem
Spelling

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
10 minutes ago, Budgem said:

If u get the Tele, it's clear as day he said the Dobbie statement in tonight's edition.

In that case, I certainly wouldn't be listening to a guy picking a below par central defender and playing him as a central midfielder. 

If he done that to "make a point to the board" then maybe the players are failing to listen to McIntyre to do the same?

• Star Post 1

25 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

In that case, I certainly wouldn't be listening to a guy picking a below par central defender and playing him as a central midfielder. 

If he done that to "make a point to the board" then maybe the players are failing to listen to McIntyre to do the same?

Hope yir no' suggesting he's lost the dressing room!? 🙁

36 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Team selection last night was shocking but you and another poster on here's campaign against the manager on anything he does from day one to present is something else like.

Even more amusing when you're both massive McCann (as a manager) fans.

• Like 3

I'm merely pointing out the inadequacies of the manager. You and many, many others had a field day with the last two so now it's off limits because it's McIntyre? 

That's a tad hypocritical.

Also, that's a fair bit of whataboutery. His selection and formation to utilise it was a helluva lot worse than "shocking". Not for the first time either.

1 hour ago, Budgem said:

Oh, I think he is Weigy. 

I seem to remember him in a couple of pressers and media articles saying all of these things!

If u get the Tele, it's clear as day he said the Dobbie statement in tonight's edition.

He says in the post match he told the central defenders to mark Dobbie Which to me was a no-no he should have had O'Dea man marking him.

• Like 1

Just now, Travellingdee said:

He says in the post match he told the central defenders to mark Dobbie Which to me was a no-no he should have had O'Dea man marking him.

Honestly thought that was what the idea was when I saw O Dea was playing, as well as the other two central defenders, and would be tasked to follow him everywhere and negate him from the game! But no! Very naive! Especially in hindsight.

53 minutes ago, Budgem said:

Hope yir no' suggesting he's lost the dressing room!? 🙁

You cannot shout at today’s footballers they are a sensitive bunch , you need to “encourage” them. Not sure if he has lost the dressing room or if it’s a case that half of them get lost going to the dressing room, still finding their way aboot.

• Funny 1

In the two games against Queens the number one aim was surely to starve Dobbie of service and to mark him out of the game. Obviously we failed to do that but were we even trying to do it? It didn't look to me as though we giving any special attention to the top scorer in the country.

Adblock Detected