Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Glen Kamara

TheDarkBlues

3 minutes ago, Mev said:

I was surprised we held onto Kamara as long as we did.  He clearly has the ability to play at a very high level.  His main problem seems to be his attitude.  He is quite happy to swan about in the middle of the park and make a few shimmies and turns and leave some hapless opposing player floundering in his wake.  However, he isn't that keen on putting in effort and doesn't track back as often as he should for a defensive midfielder.  I've seen a lot of fans on Rangers forums describing him as a 'midfield enforcer' which isn't at all how I would describe him.  If he plays the way he has done in his poorer games for us he will be lucky to make the reserve team at Ibrox.  If he plays the way he can and starts putting in a shift then I believe he will turn out to be a brilliant signing for them.  It really depends on his attitude as he is now at a club where he isn't the best player there.  In all likelihood he will be pulled down a peg or two which may turn out to be good for him in the long run.  I do wonder why Arsenal released him and wouldn't be at all surprised if it was his attitude on the pitch that let him down.  He has all the technical ability to be world class but whether he has the inner drive and game reading ability to make it to that level is questionable.

I read that “midfielder enforcer” quote  - they’re in for a shock . I think your post is an excellent summary of Kamara 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
33 minutes ago, Mev said:

I was surprised we held onto Kamara as long as we did.  He clearly has the ability to play at a very high level.  His main problem seems to be his attitude.  He is quite happy to swan about in the middle of the park and make a few shimmies and turns and leave some hapless opposing player floundering in his wake.  However, he isn't that keen on putting in effort and doesn't track back as often as he should for a defensive midfielder.  I've seen a lot of fans on Rangers forums describing him as a 'midfield enforcer' which isn't at all how I would describe him.  If he plays the way he has done in his poorer games for us he will be lucky to make the reserve team at Ibrox.  If he plays the way he can and starts putting in a shift then I believe he will turn out to be a brilliant signing for them.  It really depends on his attitude as he is now at a club where he isn't the best player there.  In all likelihood he will be pulled down a peg or two which may turn out to be good for him in the long run.  I do wonder why Arsenal released him and wouldn't be at all surprised if it was his attitude on the pitch that let him down.  He has all the technical ability to be world class but whether he has the inner drive and game reading ability to make it to that level is questionable.

Come on he has the ability to be world class. what fukn drugs are you on or you need an appointment at specsavers ???

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

They fill in tax returns? News to me! 😂

Might even be news to the Tax Office ...

Aboot the only time they might pay a fair fee (maybe even over the odds) is to employ someone who's an expert on "creative acountancy" ;)

40 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Yaaaaas! Scott Bain brought back to the table in the forum. Hold my sh*t, I got this. 

Scott Bain was far too good for Dundee. 😎

Well, certainly in Scott Bain's head, he definitely was :)  

.....where's Rivers, he must have a view on this? ;) 

Adblock Detected