Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Website Fixes: Monday 4th Feb 2019

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
On 02/02/2019 at 22:24, TheDarkBlues said:

The site will be down after 9pm on Monday for some crucial fixes to our software and forum.

The forum will be down for just over an hour or two while these updates are in progress.

The good news is that the forum is back up and running as it should be, and the even better news is that Chomp can stop sweating over how long the forum will be down.

I have cancelled the down time tonight as I don't feel that this is required now.

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

The good news is that the forum is back up and running as it should be, and the even better news is that Chomp can stop sweating over how long the forum will be down.

I have cancelled the down time tonight as I don't feel that this is required now.

Was it arranged John you were gonna tackle the forum problem updates yourself ?

Or had you & Scott made the Decision ... To just make a mess o' it together:chaplin:

19 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Was it arranged John you were gonna tackle the forum problem updates yourself ?

Or had you & Scott made the Decision ... To just make a mess o' it together:chaplin:

This was issues with programming and software which was needing fixed, but I was able to do this in the background without closing the forum down.

I know, when Scott gets involved the preverbal 'shit normally hits the fan', hence the reason why I try and keep him away from 'that' side of the forum. ;)

7 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

This was issues with programming and software which was needing fixed, but I was able to do this in the background without closing the forum down.

I know, when Scott gets involved the preverbal 'sh*t normally hits the fan', hence the reason why I try and keep him away from 'that' side of the forum. ;)

Quite right John ... Eh aye thought he wid be a bit o' a loose cannon , if left on his own in front o' a computer :wacko:

Just now, Scottswiss said:

I seem to be getting the blame of an awful lot around here and I ain't even done nuffin 🤣

Dinnae you be worrying Scott ...

You can aye rest assured you've got me covering your back against that daft (interfring) trouble-making brother o' yours :wacko:

Adblock Detected