The Dark Blues
Cobra

Dundee V Kilmarnock

Rate this topic

Dundee v Kilmarnock  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee host Killie?

2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI?

Looks like I'm gonna miss this game due to working nightshift. It's really not cost effective buying a ST when you're a shift worker and when you don't know your shifts when the tickets go on sale. 7th home league game I've had to miss this season.🙄

• Love 1
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Looks like I'm gonna miss this game due to working nightshift. It's really not cost effective buying a ST when you're a shift worker and when you don't know your shifts when the tickets go on sale. 7th home league game I've had to miss this season.🙄

just think of it as giving money to the club rev for players.😀

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Was thinking the same this morning Rev.  Between holidays and games being moved from Saturday I've missed a few myself.  The last couple of years I've had the same thought but in the end got 3 tickets anyway.  As for the game, I think we have a slight advantage in that we more or less know how they will set up whereas you cant say the same about us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sneddee said:

Yep 60 odd in a season and a half.

7 minutes ago, Sneddee said:

That's sort of how I looked at it when I worked away a lot. 

26 minutes ago, Sneddee said:

So I've helped Neil McCann sign Moussa?. Feeling a lot better regarding my contribution now.😂

• Funny 4

10 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

So I've helped Neil McCann sign Moussa?. Feeling a lot better regarding my contribution now.😂

Probably you that scouted him. 

2 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Who is going to fend off Clegg from moving in on me?!? 😱

• Funny 2

8 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Who is going to fend off Clegg from moving in on me?!? 😱

Not me I’m working too🙈

5 hours ago, Chomp my root said:

Its definitely a blessing Gedee, I've come over a little queer since meeting John.... :rolleyes:

I've known him for 49 years... spare a thought :D

• Funny 2

Looks like brophy, broadfoot and mcaleny could be doubtful for Killie. Brophy in particular is a good player. 

8 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Looks like brophy, broadfoot and mcaleny could be doubtful for Killie. Brophy in particular is a good player. 

He's alright, no Mendy...... ;)

14 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

He's alright, no Mendy...... 

They'll be glad of that fact!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Same for me with working down south.. Any midweek games are usually a non starter for me. 

Making a few diary readjustments tomorrow though..

Hopefully i’ll get a clear road 😉

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c59ed625a686a436b

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Agreed to take the kids to see Bastille tomorrow night (I like them too to be fair) and can't back out now (that one is probably my fault, as the fixtures were probably out by the time we bought the tickets) but what with having to investigate the job market for the first time, I'm looking at the shifts and hours etc of stuff I'm interested in and wondering if a ST might just be flushing money down the loo. 

Looks like I'll be on my own tomorrow night, better up my BOOOOO-ing.

8 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

Looks like I'll be on my own tomorrow night, better up my BOOOOO-ing.

I'll be BOOOOOOOOOING Bastille just so I feel like I'm still at the game.

• Funny 2

6 minutes ago, Barkblue said:

I'll be BOOOOOOOOOING Bastille just so I feel like I'm still at the game.

Good man, its one thing practising out the back garden booooo-ing but it doesn't keep you match fit. I salute your dedication.

• Funny 2

3 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

Good man, its one thing practising out the back garden booooo-ing but it doesn't keep you match fit. I salute your dedication.

Yeah, whether it's BOOOOOOOOING the bus queue for not holding their shape, or telling the lollipop guy that he's a shocking disgrace to the shirt, nothing prepares you for when the real ball comes out. Bastille won't know what hit 'em! 

• Funny 2

I and my car colleagues miss around 6/7 home games a season. Our season tix are a donation. That is becoming the norm for many due to tv times, ec. Very  hard to justify a season ticket when you dont live in Dundee.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Barkblue said:

Yeah, whether it's BOOOOOOOOING the bus queue for not holding their shape, or telling the lollipop guy that he's a shocking disgrace to the shirt, nothing prepares you for when the real ball comes out. Bastille won't know what hit 'em! 

Bastille's discomfort will be for a good cause if you're still 'frosty' for your next game mate and at the end of the day, if they're not 3 up before the encore then they've brought it on themselves.

• Funny 1

12 hours ago, Sneddee said:

just think of it as giving money to the club rev for players pay-offs.😀

I made a wee amendment to the post! 😋

• Like 1

Big games on tonight - keep your phones charged up. Hopefully accies and saints slip up and do further damage to their inferior goal difference as well. Dee tight at the back , battlers in midfield, silky up front please and we might just get a result🇫🇷

• Like 1

Fancy the Dees tonight for a we win  think it will be 2-1 .