Jump to content
The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Step forward Scott Wright.

Even looks like Scott Allan.

Stunning first half performance.

Ran out of steam second half like all his team mates.

What a signing though 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he a floppy haired diabetic too? 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like him so far but would have taken him off in second half. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Step forward Scott Wright.

Even looks like Scott Allan.

Stunning first half performance.

Ran out of steam second half like all his team mates.

What a signing though 😍

Why can a team run out of steam after 45 minutes iI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great performance from Wright in first half, he Dales & Nelson were driving through Killie, with Curran getting stuck in to everything & creating a lot of lay-offs for the other three. 

Scott Allan was a terrific passer of the ball, but Wright has a bit more pace & perhaps more of a goal threat...should be a huge influence. Great signing.

He did fall out of the game in the 2nd half, but so did a few others....though Killie also changed a few things & tightened up their midfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mitch said:

Why can a team run out of steam after 45 minutes iI

Have never really seen anything quite like it but we pressed and played like a team possessed first half and left nothing on the pitch. It was a phenomenal effort against one of the best teams in the country.

Second half, Killie were much much better and we seemed to be struggling to get near them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Step forward Scott Wright.

Even looks like Scott Allan.

Stunning first half performance.

Ran out of steam second half like all his team mates.

What a signing though 😍

He certainly looks a talented player on his 1st half showing and I agree he is the type of Scott Allan type player we have badly needed . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scott Wright was f**cking abysmal tonight and should be released on a free transfer by Aberdeen post haste*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*fao Aberdeen FC backroom staff 😉 

  • Funny 5
  • Like 1
  • Star Post 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody put their body on the line when defending, noticed a few times when Ralph was up the park, Scott was back in covering for him, Curran, Nelson and Dales werecback defending many times as well, fingers crossed we can replicatec the first half performance in the remaining  games, but obviously for a longer period, no wonder these guys were knackered,

question, who was the big baldy guy in the dugout last night, I thought maybe james mcpake, but to small, could it have been Davies as I have never seen him, does any know 😎😎😎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the new fitness/conditioning boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hamishlebaux19 said:

Everybody put their body on the line when defending, noticed a few times when Ralph was up the park, Scott was back in covering for him, Curran, Nelson and Dales werecback defending many times as well, fingers crossed we can replicatec the first half performance in the remaining  games, but obviously for a longer period, no wonder these guys were knackered,

question, who was the big baldy guy in the dugout last night, I thought maybe james mcpake, but to small, could it have been Davies as I have never seen him, does any know 😎😎😎

Pretty sure that’s the physio Gerry Docherty your referring to mate. Been here all season

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on the above, it's not surprising we lost momentum at the break. Still, sounds promising. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Says that to my old man at the game. So similar to Scott Allan it’s unreal. Feel he adds much more to his game though especially from Allan’s time in dark blue. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NM never had a clue in how to get the best from Allan, with a wee bit better man management he would have been an assett.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dblair said:

Pretty sure that’s the physio Gerry Docherty your referring to mate. Been here all season

Thanks for that, it’s the first time I have seen him actually out the dugout, unless he had just got a skinhead haircut recently 😉😉

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hamishlebaux19 said:

Thanks for that, it’s the first time I have seen him actually out the dugout, unless he had just got a skinhead haircut recently 😉😉

Judging by his age I’d say he’s been bald for a wee while mate 🤣 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Ross Hughes is Head of Performance at Dens.

 

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/ross-joins-as-head-of-performance/

Thanks for that, that’s the guy who does the warm up and takes the wee training session at halftime, so still in the dark on the big (old) baldy guy, 🤔🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

So was it the old baldy or the young baldy? 😆

Phuck knows! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hamishlebaux19 said:

Thanks for that, that’s the guy who does the warm up and takes the wee training session at halftime, so still in the dark on the big (old) baldy guy, 🤔🤔

Physio, Gerry Docherty?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hamishlebaux19 said:

Thanks for that, that’s the guy who does the warm up and takes the wee training session at halftime, so still in the dark on the big (old) baldy guy, 🤔🤔

 

3 hours ago, Dblair said:

Pretty sure that’s the physio Gerry Docherty your referring to mate. Been here all season

☝️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.