Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Nelson

blueboy

1 hour ago, Blue4evr said:

I don't know if he has a stamina problem or a bit of an injury, but his playing time is a bit erratic. Although playing well he was removed after an hour against Hearts and Motherwell, got last 15 at QoS and taken off quite early last night. Amazingly he didn't play at all at Hamilton. He's been playing and scoring for Darlington on loan so shouldn't be fatigue. 

Heard a week ago he cant play on astroturf....

Hopefully not true.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 hours ago, Davidy233 said:

Doubt he'd have been on the bench if he can't play on astro

He would struggle to play all our games if that were the case considering the amount of artificial pitches now.

He came on against QOS, on astro, at 0-3 down anyway. Why would JM risk him when the game was gone if he struggled on that surface. There's also photos of him training at Gussie too. (maybe taken by your good self).

I think this is nothing more than an internet rumour.

16 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I like how he shoots on sight. Good pace and power too. 

In his short post match interview & his further newspaper comments Wattie, he didnae come over as the "Cocky Kind"

But quite rightly, he disnae appear to lack self belief in what he is capable of. It's like a breath of fresh air ... "I like how

he shoots on sight. Good pace and power too" (You've got that in a oner freend) His goals & style of play should be an

encouragement to those players around him .... And as much as he credits the support of others, they also should be

thanking him, for grasping the opportunities which they're part of making. He's a great example for rest of team. DEE :wub:

Curran is the glue that makes this partnership work. Need to keep the team ethic going. That's the only thing that will get us out of the situation we are in. Admiral is an important part but he is a part of the team and talk of not being able to keep him because he is so great is premature, IMO.

11 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

Heard a week ago he cant play on astroturf....

Hopefully not true.

Don't think its true mate. Falkirk have astroturf, played on it fine.

Two points. One - Astroturf is bloody awful.

Two - Nelson looks like a potential star, Curran is prefect foil for him but it would not surprise me one bit if he is good up top on his own. Powerful centre forward, with great work rate and ability. Early days but he looks promising and I can understand why folk are liking him to Hemmings.

31 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Don't think its true mate. Falkirk have astroturf, played on it fine.

Two points. One - Astroturf is bloody awful.

Two - Nelson looks like a potential star, Curran is prefect foil for him but it would not surprise me one bit if he is good up top on his own. Powerful centre forward, with great work rate and ability. Early days but he looks promising and I can understand why folk are liking him to Hemmings.

Possibly....just certain types of astro are more receptive...

4 minutes ago, Janny62 said:

Never understood the reluctance from some towards playing on AstroTurf...I reckon hard ,dry pitches towards the end of the season are far worse.

Hard, dry pitches can be watered and softened up. Astro is relentless and unforgiving on your joints. Plus, it's bloody awful having to pick the pellets out your nose/hair/ears .. everywhere really! 

Adblock Detected