Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

St Mirren V That Lot

Dandy McLean

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 minutes ago, Dandy McLean said:

Who do we want to win tomorrow? A win for that lot across the road may be a huge  confidence loss for St Mirren, but keeps Utd in the cup. As much as it grieves me I think I want Utd to win for the greater good as it keeps The Saints losing run going.

Hard question Dandy....it's like asking " do you want yer ba's nailed to yer coffee table " or do you want a bit of rusty barbed wire shoved up yer a**e ? .....neither are a very attractive proposition so I'll sit on the fence on this one 😳😳.

• Like 1
  • Funny 8

This is an interesting one. On one hand, I love to see Utd get beat at all times, but a Saints win might just lift them and spur them on to put a couple of results together.

What's more interesting is that this is probably the best Utd team they've put together since going down to the Fundesliga and they are going well at the moment, with many of my DAB mates saying they'll give St Mirren 3/4.

If Utd get beat, then this will show them how far way they really are from being a SP side, as St Mirren are beautifully turgid.

I think that Utd losing and seeing them potentially realise they are off the pace of the big league will be more satisfying than St Mirren maintaining their losing run.

St Mirren win.

As if it was ever in doubt, just wanted to drag it out and fill a few minutes of my existence.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

2 minutes ago, SM1893 said:

This is an interesting one. On one hand, I love to see Utd get beat at all times, but a Saints win might just lift them and spur them on to put a couple of results together.

What's more interesting is that this is probably the best Utd team they've put together since going down to the Fundesliga and they are going well at the moment, with many of my DAB mates saying they'll give St Mirren 3/4.

If Utd get beat, then this will show them how far way they really are from being a SP side, as St Mirren are beautifully turgid.

I think that Utd losing and seeing them potentially realise they are off the pace of the big league will be more satisfying than St Mirren maintaining their losing run.

St Mirren win.

As if it was ever in doubt, just wanted to drag it out and fill a few minutes of my existence.

Well put. I don’t think my old brain really thought it through.

5 minutes ago, SM1893 said:

St Mirren win.

A cogent qualification of your stated preference.

I used to worry about United until they were knocked out the cup as the had a habit of reaching the latter stages. Nowadays they are a Championship side and regardless of whether they win tomorrow they will get papped out eventually so I'm not worried.

So to answer your question St Mirren every minute of everyday of the week please

• Like 1

Just now, SM1893 said:

And hopefully everyone else's

I too concur with your sentiments......but hopefully with a couple of hamstring/calf muscle injuries ....you know ? just enough to keep a couple of them out for a week or two and if I could just be a wee bit greedy... a cheeky wee sending off would be nice....don't know what's happening to me these days as my eyes seem to light up when I see a red card in a match report.

Adblock Detected