The Dark Blues
Dandy McLean

St Mirren V That Lot

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

I don't even want united to win the coin toss 

Spot On!!!!!! St Mirren to win after a replay causing a fixture pile up for St Mirren etc! as for them...…………………………………..!!!!

Cup runs can galvanise struggling teams. They can also distract struggling teams. Who knows which would be the case here.

All if the above is irrelevant to the question of course - I never want Utd to win so it's the Buddies every day for me.

A hard dirty game resulting in niggling injuries to both teams.... Saints to win after a replay would be perfect 😁

7 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

The most stupid question on the forum for a long time.

Jing's Billy, you're a wee bit on the hard side there, are ye no'? (At worst) it's nae mair than a wee bit fun :chaplin:

Anyway, when it comes to really "stupid comments/posts"... Eh like to think eh'm up there wi the best of them :wacko:

18 hours ago, Janny62 said:

Hard question Dandy....it's like asking " do you want yer ba's nailed to yer coffee table " or do you want a bit of rusty barbed wire shoved up yer a**e ? .....neither are a very attractive proposition so I'll sit on the fence on this one 😳😳.

You leave yer personal habits oot o' this, Janny, and concentrate on the topic ! Incidentally, for what it's worth I think either of your options are better than seeing the wee team win, so phuck yinited.

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, Gedee said:

Jing's Billy, you're a wee bit on the hard side there, are ye no'? (At worst) it's nae mair than a wee bit fun :chaplin:

Anyway, when it comes to really "stupid comments/posts"... Eh like to think eh'm up there wi the best of them :wacko:

It was said in jest, i.e. of course the Dabs will lose.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CBH62 said:

You leave yer personal habits oot o' this, Janny, and concentrate on the topic ! Incidentally, for what it's worth I think either of your options are better than seeing the wee team win, so phuck yinited.

Respect your views CBH ,but i rue the day you enticed me to these dungeon places..I've come to realise that sort of activity is painfull and Its not for me and no longer want picked up last Friday of the month ....but back to the topic ...on reflection....I agree ......phuck yinited !!!

• Funny 2

19 hours ago, Dandy McLean said:

That’s a brilliant point. I’ve come to my senses. St Mirren win. My apologies for even considering wanting them to get a result. I’m utterly ashamed. 😕

Ach , dinnae be so hard on yerself Dandy...at least you have seen the error of your ways....has been an interesting  topic but your decision making will get better.............WHEN YOU GET OLDER😂😂😂.

4 minutes ago, Janny62 said:

Ach , dinnae be so hard on yerself Dandy...at least you have seen the error of your ways....has been an interesting  topic but your decision making will get better.............WHEN YOU GET OLDER😂😂😂.

Thanks Janny62, but decision making’s never been my thing, what do you think? 😂

• Funny 2

1 minute ago, Dandy McLean said:

Thanks Janny62, but decision making’s never been my thing, what do you think? 😂

There are "leaders" and there are "followers" in life and as you started the thread ,you made that decision to lead the thread from the front.....yer decision making is fine 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

12 minutes ago, Janny62 said:

There are "leaders" and there are "followers" in life and as you started the thread ,you made that decision to lead the thread from the front.....yer decision making is fine 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Cheers mate. 👍

4 minutes ago, Dandy McLean said:

Cheers mate. 👍

I think it's always better tho' to leave a little room for self-doubt.

That's what made me the man eh am today...Daft but Hermless :wacko:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gedee said:

What is this self doubt of which you speak?

Mate of mine who was a Buddies fan passed away the other week. For him as much as for me and the rest of us

'MON THE BUDDIES

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gedee said:

It will be a good wee measure of the dabs and there new signings, an early opportunity for JM to view, "just in case" we dinnae get No 10

I want a st mirren win every day of the week, but having just seen the team they’ve put out I’m contemplating making money out of misery by lumping on Utd  as I can’t see anything other than a Utd win. 

7 minutes ago, Bjs said:

I want a st mirren win every day of the week, but having just seen the team they’ve put out I’m contemplating making money out of misery by lumping on Utd  as I can’t see anything other than a Utd win. 

Just come here to post this. From a quick look on Twitter, St Mirren fans are not at all happy with the team Kearney has put out for today..

6 hours ago, Wackyjim said:

A hard dirty game resulting in niggling injuries to both teams.... Saints to win after a replay would be perfect 😁

....and a couple of late red cards for St.M's key/new players would be  nice wee bonus too. 

48 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

It will be a good wee measure of the dabs and there new signings, an early opportunity for JM to view, "just in case" we dinnae get No 10

I’ve got their measure - they’re gash

27 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

1-0 United.

2-0 now...much as I never want Utd to win any game.. if they beat St Mirren, I hope that knocks any confidence out of the Buddies for the remainder of the season and Utd go on to get cuffed in the next round..

2 minutes ago, Napper said:

2-0 now...much as I never want Utd to win any game.. if they beat St Mirren, I hope that knocks any confidence out of the Buddies for the remainder of the season and Utd go on to get cuffed in the next round..

It’s utd, east fife will beat Patrick and those jammy Arab  barstewards will get them at home in the quarter finals