Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Play Off Place.

Napper

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

They had injuries to key players, not too sure that they deliberately fielded a weakened side though.

They had two or three on the bench who 8 thought were first team starters and brought them on in the second half at 0 v 2. Think McGinn had a knock and wasn’t risked at all, but some saints fans reckon had it been an SPL game he would have played.

Regardless, with our new signings and the way we’re now playing (and hopefully it will improve to last the full 90mins) then I don’t fear st mirren or Utd (if we can’t real Hamilton in).

11 hours ago, Napper said:

anyone worried that we may end up meeting the arabians in the play off?.. all's well if we condemn them to another year where they belong.. but, it'd be unbearable if they fluke a win..

Not sure I could stomach a DAB/Dee play-off. Got a feeling that they'll kick on now anyway and it'll be between us and Accees and County/Ayr and maybe Inverness, if they can turn draws into wins, for the play-off places.

2 hours ago, Bjs said:

They had two or three on the bench who 8 thought were first team starters and brought them on in the second half at 0 v 2. Think McGinn had a knock and wasn’t risked at all, but some saints fans reckon had it been an SPL game he would have played.

Regardless, with our new signings and the way we’re now playing (and hopefully it will improve to last the full 90mins) then I don’t fear st mirren or Utd (if we can’t real Hamilton in).

Based on the last couple of games St Mirren made 1 unenforced change from the last couple of games. Tansey for McGinn due to injury seems like a like for like replacement, no idea about MacPherson for Ferdinand, again due to injury. Flynn for Jackson looks tactical.

Subs Erhahon and McAllister haven't played the last few games.

12 hours ago, Napper said:

anyone worried that we may end up meeting the arabians in the play off?.. all's well if we condemn them to another year where they belong.. but, it'd be unbearable if they fluke a win..

Gives me sleepless nights Napper.  

United spent a fortune in January to get out of the league, Big players come with big wages and they look to have assembled a squad to win it rather than playoff. 

I hope we can finish in tenth but it’s a huge task, more confident now than I was at the start of December tho. If only we held on for three points at Hamilton the league would look more favourable, That was a lot more painful than the Kenny Miller missed pen.

Adblock Detected