The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Billy Campbell's Ghost

Arabs Humping Our Reserves

Rate this topic

Yes...we've got the laddies plus Darren & Andreas.

C#nts!!

Ffs there wage bill must be huge I’d worry if I was a dab.                         But I ain’t so 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

I think this topic should be banished to the darkest wee corner of the site, where hardly anyone goes  :ph34r:  

Not a strong side, but 8/9 guys who have had some first team / bench experience:

Dundee – Parish, Rodger, Rice (Dow), Jefferies, O’Dea (E.Smith), Hadenius (Anderson), O’Sullivan, Moore, Henvey (J.Smith), Scott (Cunningham), Lambert.

A reasonably strong side .

Parish, Odea  and Jeffries at the back. Good grief.

Are they still DOON? Yes? GOOD

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1

40 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Yes I believe they’re in the championship. Are they top - no. Are they coming up - no. Are they a bunch of tangy losers- hell yeah

Thank you DBK ... John please erase this topic & all posts therein ... (DBK's comment above can be left) :happyyes:

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, WoodStein said:

I think this topic should be banished to the darkest wee corner of the site, where hardly anyone goes  :ph34r:  

Not a strong side, but 8/9 guys who have had some first team / bench experience:

Dundee – Parish, Rodger, Rice (Dow), Jefferies, O’Dea (E.Smith), Hadenius (Anderson), O’Sullivan, Moore, Henvey (J.Smith), Scott (Cunningham), Lambert.

10 of the starters have first team/bench experience and 2 of the subs. I'm guessing that a lot of these players will not be here next season.

Few things...think it shows most of our young players aint ready for step up...

No Miller, Kerr and Mcgowan despite all needing game time...

That is one huge wage bill at tannadice, with a possible 1.6m loss last season without sale of gussie and player sell ons, god forbid what next seasons losses will be if they are in Championship..,

Edited by Mr Sensible

7 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Few things...think it shows most of our young players aint ready for step up...

No Miller, Kerr and Mcgowan despite all needing game time...

That is one huge wage bill at tannadice, with a possible 1.6m loss last season without sale of gussie and player sell ons, god forbid what next seasons losses will be if they are in Championship..,

Maybe in the frame for a game on astro at the weekend so being kept 'safe'.

As for our neeburs financial woes, I'm guessing the new 'grand fromage' is enjoying being 'Billy big baws' and openig the cheque book, I'll not wish him luck. ;)

1 minute ago, Chomp my root said:

Maybe in the frame for a game on astro at the weekend so being kept 'safe'.

As for our neeburs financial woes, I'm guessing the new 'grand fromage' is enjoying being 'Billy big baws' and openig the cheque book, I'll not wish him luck. 

Be amazed if any of the 3 start

unless there are injuries

Just now, Mr Sensible said:

Be amazed if any of the 3 start

unless there are injuries

If they're pencilled in for the bench then they should still be safeguarded, in the grand scheme, our development/reserve results don't matter, especially in the sh1tfight the big team are in.

Eight of the players in that reserve squad are 18 and under. Five of them played against St Mirren U18s on Friday night.

Edited by Den Spark
  • Like 1

Just now, Chomp my root said:

If they're pencilled in for the bench then they should still be safeguarded, in the grand scheme, our development/reserve results don't matter, especially in the sh1tfight the big team are in.

But odea will be on bench along with osullivan...

plus Hadenius will probably start

10 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

As for our neeburs financial woes, I'm guessing the new 'grand fromage' is enjoying being 'Billy big baws' and openig the cheque book, I'll not wish him luck. 

Pretty much this. He'll write off any debts and further consolidate his grip on the club - just like FPS do. 

Worst comes to worst, he'll just hire out some of the family jewels that's have just been taken back and off the market.

15 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

But odea will be on bench along with osullivan...

plus Hadenius will probably start

Who knows, no point in worrying about it, we'll get what we get on saturday. The 'big team' is still what its all about.

It seems that their win today won them the championship so kudos for that 👍

Disappointing that Dundee Reserves got well-beaten by a strong United team.

Thankfully there are more meaningful derby games.

Image result for dundee united relegated

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Funny 2

Thankfully, eh put meh mind into "sleep-mode" (a bit like the oor reserve players) during & efter this gemme ;)

Truth is, eh'm feeling jist fine (maybe even happy) no' really kennin whit happened & whit awe the fuss is aboot :bye:

Mon the Mighty Dee.

The Saturday Game.

All focus on this ain.

:wub: DUNDEE FC :wub: