Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Arabs Humping Our Reserves

24 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

I'm guessing you're close to the laddie then.

close enough to know hes being f**ked over . cant go on loan and first game in months on end as hes previously not been alowed to play for reserves  ...then gets judged when played with no games under his belt ..so where hes supposed to get match fitness from i dont know and then ya got senior players who play week after week and get there shitty performances brushed under carpet

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Barkblue said:

Jim Duffy and Paul Hartley doing co-commentary on Celtic v St Johnstone at the weekend. Paul whatshisface (the actual commentator) asked whether the Saints subs would be happy not getting on the park with the team being humped. Duffy's reply was that he tended to bring on young, untried players in these situations because they were just delighted to get on the park and come up against players of that calibre. 

That's why Lambert got on the park twice against Celtic. 

Nothing against the laddie. Every time I've seen him (Colts games and a testimonial) he's been really good but he hasn't showed that in the few opportunities (from memory Celtic twice and Ross County?) he's received at first team level. 

3 times 

6 minutes ago, Only me said:

close enough to know hes being f**ked over . cant go on loan and first game in months on end as hes previously not been alowed to play for reserves  ...then gets judged when played with no games under his belt ..so where hes supposed to get match fitness from i dont know and then ya got senior players who play week after week and get there shitty performances brushed under carpet

Gotcha

tenor.gif?itemid=5245718

16 minutes ago, Barkblue said:

I did say from memory.

If the lad was ready for first team football he'd be playing every week, or at least most weeks, not a few substitute appearances across an entire season.

thats fair enough so utd game apart why has not been selected for reserve games or been allowedout on loan for developement or at least match sharpness then getting judged on first game in months on end 

if it were a first teamer the first thing youd say is aye but hes never played in months

1 minute ago, Only me said:

thats fair enough so utd game apart why has not been selected for reserve games or been allowedout on loan for developement or at least match sharpness then getting judged on first game in months on end 

if it were a first teamer the first thing youd say is aye but hes never played in months

You've completely lost me. I have no idea why he hasn't been allowed to do those things. 

I haven't judged him on the reserve game against United. I never mentioned it (I couldn't give two hoots about a reserve game that means absolutely nothing to anyone). He was playing regularly for the development side when he got his opportunities for the first team last season, so I 'judged' (which is not what I was doing) him on that last season. 

I have also been VERY complimentary about him when I've seen him out with the first team previously.

I also wouldn't be any more or less critical of a first teamer, so there's no need to be so presumptuous - I haven't passed an opinion on anyone in the reserve game because firstly, I wasn't there and secondly, I don't care about it..

2 minutes ago, Only me said:

and i know 4 a fact he was only one distraught after united game

most couldnt give a f---

You obviously know the lad. I'm not here to kick him or you for that matter. I'm merely passing an opinion on what I've seen. With all due respect, if you come on a football forum that's exactly what you'll get - opinion. So if the lad is a friend or relative, then maybe better not reading opinion on him, or growing a thicker skin than I could if it was someone I knew I was reading about.

I'll leave it there because I'm not looking to offend. 

DDDYB.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

15 minutes ago, Barkblue said:

You've completely lost me. I have no idea why he hasn't been allowed to do those things. 

I haven't judged him on the reserve game against United. I never mentioned it (I couldn't give two hoots about a reserve game that means absolutely nothing to anyone). He was playing regularly for the development side when he got his opportunities for the first team last season, so I 'judged' (which is not what I was doing) him on that last season. 

I have also been VERY complimentary about him when I've seen him out with the first team previously.

I also wouldn't be any more or less critical of a first teamer, so there's no need to be so presumptuous - I haven't passed an opinion on anyone in the reserve game because firstly, I wasn't there and secondly, I don't care about it..

You obviously know the lad. I'm not here to kick him or you for that matter. I'm merely passing an opinion on what I've seen. With all due respect, if you come on a football forum that's exactly what you'll get - opinion. So if the lad is a friend or relative, then maybe better not reading opinion on him, or growing a thicker skin than I could if it was someone I knew I was reading about.

I'll leave it there because I'm not looking to offend. 

DDDYB.

didnt mean to get at you tbh i think i might have reliped to the wrong comment ...

1 hour ago, Only me said:

well its me day off tommorow n i have had a few lol

I was hoping he had gone out on loan to see how he got on against older and bigger players. Against his contemporaries he's a stand out. He deserves the chance to see if he can do it at first team level but at a lower level. My biggest concern is he isn't the strongest laddie but that comes with age/gym work. 

It could be that his breakthrough is at 20/21 like Cammy/fozzy. 

• Like 4

Adblock Detected