Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Livingston V Dundee

TheDarkBlues

Livingston v Dundee  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you expecting when the Dee visit Livi?

2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI?

Our next game is away to Livingston on the 16th Feb at the 'Tony Macaroni' (Still the best name ever for a football stadium).

Livingston are currently on a 5 game win-less streak after yesterday draw against Hearts (Who have been on a downward spiral for the last few months) on Wednesday. Their last win was back last December when they beat Hearts 5 - 0, but they have struggled to find the form which had them in the top half of the Premier league during the first half of the season.

This will be a hard match, hopefully we can match our first half performance against Kilmarnock and work on the players fitness levels during the next week or so (as we have no game this weekend) and take the battle straight to Livingston.

I would take a draw, but in all honesty with Hamilton winning during the week we need to starting picking up a lot more points.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

This is the game that might prove to be the real test for DFC ... Manager Player Fans.

Are Livi beatable? Based on the way the Dundee Players came flying out of the blocks on Wed, any team in the lower six is beatable.

It is far to early to talk really about a "consistent run" but the players after Killie game have got to hold on to the belief in themselves.

Full credit to ALL players for those first 45 mins But I'd also give them full credit for the fight & dogged determination they showed in

the second half, when they were visibly exhausted, but put their bodies on the line in an effort to keep Killie at bay. We nearly stole it !!

(Kenny Miller of course should be partially hung, cut doon drawn & quartered. His heid dragged on a rope & hung up on crossbar)

Other than that ... Every thing is just fine :wub:

Mon the Dee Livi's good, You're Better:chaplin:

• Funny 1

Mary I noticed you gave me a like for my post above Thank you.

But the real reason for this post, is to wish you well. I've not seen

any recent posts from you (I may have missed them) But I hope

you are keeping fine & behaving yirsel. No easy as ye get auld :bouncy:

14 hours ago, Dondeh said:

We need to up our game in the 2nd half by orders of magnitude compared to the last 2 games.

The 2nd half stats against Hamilton and Killie make for worrying reading.

screenshot (14).jpg

screenshot (15).jpg

Luckily games these days are played over 90 minutes then 

• Funny 1
  • Star Post 1

The Killie game showed us, at last we had players with some skill & determination to work with. No surpringly after their efforts in the first half, they looked drained ... But in defending (as a team) tired as they were, they defended gallantly & never lost their focus. With a "no-game-break" this weekend, this has gave JM & his players a longer opportunity to bring the team up to top fitness for the Livi Game. We awe know things dinnae aye go to plan ... But if the DFC [players can stretch oot the first 45 mins to the full 90 mins, Livingston players will no' ken whit's hit them.

(I am no totally confident) BUT I'M FEELING GOOD ABOOT THIS GAME...MON THE MIGHTY DEE :wub:

PUT IN THE HARD WORK & PREPARATION, THIS WEEK ... LET'S GET THESE WINNING POINTS:chaplin:

Adblock Detected