The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Gedee

Hibs New Manager (Paul H)

Rate this topic

With Hibs New Manager now in place, can we expect Hibs to demolish Hamilton at Easter Road?

Never bothered checking up on his credentials, but noticed his last stint with Leeds lasted 4 months.

I am thinking of course of the "New Manager Effect" Lennon is now saying he wants to get back into

Management. Cannae say I'm surprised at this. He sure has lots of skills/quality/top club experience.

But is he no'... A Wee Bit/Big Bit, Daft? :wacko:

Meanwhile Mon the Dee. 3 POINTS:chaplin:

• Funny 1

I think he’ll turn out to be a very good appointment for them. He was great at Barnsley which lead him to the Leeds appointment which never worked out. Hoping for, and expecting a massive win for the hibees 

• Star Post 1

With their recent history a four month stint as manager of Leeds is a fair crack of the whip these days.  Never heard of the fella tbh and hoping he' still getting to know his squad next Friday at least

3 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Love how you just put "Paul H" Gedee

TBH CW' ... Thought it might catch the eye (But to be mair honest, eh couldna be bothered typing in his full name):chaplin:

And agree on the "one game bounce" ... Nae point in stressing the New Manager too much :happyno:

Hopefully they wont have that new manager bounce like us and still are pish as they have been over the last three months or so.