The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

New Blog: 1951-52 Dundee Aim for Cup Double

Rate this topic

I am pleased to announce that one of our members 'Billy Campbell's Ghost' has given us permission to use many of his articles which were posted in the Dundee FC games programmes during the 90's.

So over the next few days, we will be posting these on the forum in our Blogs section. We would like to thank Billy for allowing us to use them.

A foreword from @Billy Campbell's Ghost regarding his articles:

The memory matches featured here are either games I attended or games my late Dad attended and told me about when I was a kid. I made big efforts to try and interview players who had played in these games and managed to do that with most. These games will always stay in my memory of great times for our club, albeit not always the result we desired.

Most of these articles were originally published in the club programme in the early 1990s when the programme was under the tutelage of Jim Hendry, author of the book “Dundee Greats.”

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed researching and writing them.

Billy Campbell’s Ghost.

• Like 7

nice blog.... fantastic to insight read to the history of our club. thx for posting