Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Man of the Match: Livingston (Away, 16th Feb 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Who was your man of the match?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 hours ago, Skullduggery said:

I really like the look of the lad Horsfield. Nothing fancy about him, but looks like the sort of player who could excel in Scottish football. Hard to pick a MOM for me today but he just sneaked it IMO.

He looks so assured on the ball and is technically streets ahead of where Cammy is I’m afraid. He doesn’t seem to have the pace or maybe engine to get up and down as much but very rarely gives the ball away and is linking up well with dales. 

It’s a real shame we have so many loan players as there are quite a few I’d love to see here permenantly, including Dieng, McGowan, Horsfield dales and Wright. Hopefully (if they keep performing the way they do) we can snatch one or 2 at least come the summer

ETA Ralph is the real deal

• Like 1

Agree with all the comments about MacGowan, Ralph, Horsfield,  and the keeper. I picked Wright for the goal, but could have been any of three. The team are just much more direct now, and less fancy. The ball gets forward quicker which makes a hell of a difference.  They are also bigger and stronger.   Nelson is a real gem. We have plenty scope for width. McIntyre deserves the ticket longer time. His philosophy is more realistic. With FPS backing he could get us higher up the league if we can stay in it this year. FPS deserve credit for giving him the  opportunity to rid the side of the obvious problem players.  It is still going to be very difficult and the positions could change week to week.  We no longer are just an easy-beat side.

2 hours ago, Dblair said:

He looks so assured on the ball and is technically streets ahead of where Cammy is I’m afraid. He doesn’t seem to have the pace or maybe engine to get up and down as much but very rarely gives the ball away and is linking up well with dales. 

It’s a real shame we have so many loan players as there are quite a few I’d love to see here permenantly, including Dieng, McGowan, Horsfield dales and Wright. Hopefully (if they keep performing the way they do) we can snatch one or 2 at least come the summer

Agree with all above Dblair ....

If JM  & his players can continue this steady progress I'd like to think DFC/JN will give JM all the backing they can to sign up these "on-loan" players:chaplin:

18 hours ago, Harry94 said:

Same. I really like him. He's not perfect but he works so hard and just seems to keep going.

We haven't seen O'Sullivan yet but the character of signing McIntyre has made has been class in how they've conducted themselves.

Also not seen Robson either... another midfielder.

5 hours ago, Dblair said:

Agree, at least we have bought Nelson :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dblair said:

Agree totally re Horsfield. I liked Cammy too but not refined enough. Game hasn't developed.

Adblock Detected