The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Morelos Suspended?

Rate this topic

Is he suspended when they play us? I thought he had a three game ban, but is playing in the cup game against Kilmarnock tonight.

What's the story on this one?

No idea, good to see Kamara getting another start for Rangers though.

15 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

No idea, good to see Kamara getting another start for Rangers though.

Cheers!

I hope Kamara does well regardless where he went too. We were never going to be able to keep hold of him, we got a good season out of him and some cash, but in football nothing remains the same for long and we all move on.

He's missed 2 of his 3 games, 3rd one is at Hamilton on Saturday, unfortunately.

I noticed a comment earlier on the BBC report that he's serving the suspension only in the league. This (I'm guessing) may be because this is a replay, and suspensions are based on the status on the day of the original game?

2 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

He's missed 2 of his 3 games, 3rd one is at Hamilton on Saturday, unfortunately.

I noticed a comment earlier on the BBC report that he's serving the suspension only in the league. This (I'm guessing) may be because this is a replay, and suspensions are based on the status on the day of the original game?

Just in time for him to be sent off against Hamilton! 🤣

• Like 3