Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Chelsea

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

Captain really should have stepped in there and got the keeper off. That can't be allowed to happen.  Makes me wonder if there is something else going on behind the managers back with the players

That shows a lack of respect to the manager, he should be our the door regardless of how much he cost or is worth.

22 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

If Sky/BT pulled out of the Scottish game we'd get a bit of a shock too. I agree the money in Ingerland is obscene though.

I did not see or hear anything about the keeper incident But surely a manager is there to manage.

On the Sky/BT Scottish Game Sponsorship, did I not read that Sky won the next new overall contract?

18 minutes ago, Gedee said:

I did not see or hear anything about the keeper incident But surely a manager is there to manage.

On the Sky/BT Scottish Game Sponsorship, did I not read that Sky won the next new overall contract?

I was commenting on the 'if the TV money disappeared' stuff, every league would get a shock, not just England. For better or worse the games Associations have sold their souls to the TV companies.

Adblock Detected