Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rangers V Dundee

Cobra

Rangers v Dundee  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting at Ibrox?

• A big win for Rangers
    • A narrow win for Rangers
    • A draw
    • A win for the Dee
  2. 2. Who should be in the starting XI if fit?

3. 3. What would you like to see Dundee do at Ibrox?

• Park the bus
    • Sit back and hit on the counter from time to time
    • Have a real go

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/02/19 at 19:45

The Dark Blues head to Ibrox in midweek looking to pull away from the bottom two. Despite being unbeaten in three games against Rangers at Dens, the Dee haven't picked up a result in Govan since Caniggia and Milne found the net in a 2-0 win in March 2001.

Thoughts for this game?

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hope I am entirely wrong Cobra ...  A defeat for DFC me thinks

But if Dundee can go there, make a bit of a game of it, leave there

with a bit of a scoreline & a little self respect, I think that might be

the best we can hope for. I accept that is definitely NOT the right

attitude to approach a big game So 'mon lads prove me wrong:chaplin:

Maybe on the forum for this game, we should awe clearly state ...

That although there's been obvious improvement in DFC since the Jan window,

there's still NOT one player in the Dundee Team that will be able to stand up to,

The Might of Rangers: Like bunch o' innocent wee boys  playing...The Ruthless

Machine that's called Rangers. Laughable scenario. Like lambs to the slaughter.

Can only ends in one way: The humiliation of the Dark Blues. Over to you DFC :wub:

A wee bit frustrating to get Hibs after they've punted their manager and then to get Rangers when they've just come through a sticky patch and have some good form.

Tough tough game but you never know, they are the sort of team who you can get on the back foot and hopefully we keep them defending for as long as we can. I don't think we're really well equipped to sit back.

KM showed when he came on against Hibs that for me he is still our biggest goal threat .

Its pretty simple if he gets regular games as an out and out striker he will score goals, the guys a natural finisher and still very sharp in the box so for that reason I would start him , great a good hour from him then when legs are tiring bring on Nelson with his strength & pace .

Dieng

Horsfield                    R.McGowan        Kusunga                Ralph

Dales                 Woods                  Gowser                       Wright 

C.Curran          Millar

I think we might give them a scare and come away with a 1-1 draw if can get to half-time without conceding. If they score early I'm expecting the usual 4-0.

Only five times have Rangers failed to score a first half goal at Ibrox under Gerrard (Osijek, Spartak, Villarreal, Aberdeen and St Johnstone) and in each of those five they've failed to win the game. In four of them they failed to score at all.

In the 17 games where they did score in the first half they won 15 and drew two (against Hibs and Killie).

We have a wee break of 10 days before the Hearts game at Dens so hopefully we'll bust a gut on Wednesday night and hopefully get something from the game. 

As many have said already if we can keep it tight and compact and hit them on the break we might get a draw - if we can go to Tynecastle and get a win then no reason we can't go to Ibrox and at least compete.

Agree with the poster above who said to start with Miller and have C Curran behind him with 4 in midfield.

1 hour ago, Budgem said:

Thought Robson looked good when he came on. I'd give him the nod in the midfield boilerhouse.

Any doubts about Nelson at all, KM has to come in.

Miller was overlooked for the Hamilton game even though Nelson was unavailable and KM had scored a hat-trick against Accies in the previous game.

Miller was overlooked for the Hibs game even though Nelson was unavailable, KM had scored against Hibs in the previous game and the opposition were his boyhood team.

I think it's fair to say McIntyre isn't one for sentiment and doesn't concern himself with the "curse of the former player" or think about players doing well against certain teams.

Therefore I expect we'll see KM on the bench for his return to Ibrox regardless of Nelson's condition.

It seems more than likely that Dales and Wright will provide the width with C Curran the lone frontman (if Nelson is still unavailable).

Adblocker Detected