The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
deesforever1893

Josh Todd Signs

Rate this topic

Pre contract, 2 year deal, from QOS

Edited by Deesforever1893

Didn't realise he was on our radar. Good to hear the lad is following the same route as Holt from Palmerston to Dens.

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

Didn't realise he was on our radar. Good to hear the lad is following the same route as Holt from Palmerston to Dens.

Seem to remember his name was linked with us in the January window

Gave Kerr a torrid time at Dens in the cup. 

Is he injured - don't think he's played recently?. Could be the reason Queens have struggled since pumping us out the cup. 

Replacement for Wright/Dales?.

Terrific player at that level, always had an eye on him and was really surprised that things never worked out at St Mirren. I hoped we'd maybe get him in the final hours of the window when we were linked.

Was linked in January with us, good player and good to see McIntyre looking ahead to next season too! 

7 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Is he injured - don't think he's played recently?. Could be the reason Queens have struggled since pumping us out the cup. 

Yeah took a knock a few weeks ago and went off early. They have been desperate to get him back in but still struggling.

8 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Ahh yes he was the difference between the teams at Dens. He deserved to be on the winning team that night as he created so much from the left flank.

If nobody has said he's sh1te yet, can I bagsy it ????

I know very little about the guy but positive noises so far and JM seems to know what he's after in a player. 

• Funny 2

5 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

If nobody has said he's sh1te yet, can I bagsy it ????

Fair enough. Can I have 'lazy signing' and then proceed to rant about how we should be looking at players from a much higher standard than Scottish championship? John Nelms is out his depth for sanctioning this signing, especially as we are awash with cash 😜

• Funny 2

wtf is going on here...I don't understand this signing...…………...hes not played for ross county at any level.

• Funny 1

12 minutes ago, Charliedee said:

wtf is going on here...I don't understand this signing...…………...hes not played for ross county at any level.

Yes, strange move by the club, although here's Josh talking about Ross County.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, DFC1974 said:

Fair enough. Can I have 'lazy signing' and then proceed to rant about how we should be looking at players from a much higher standard than Scottish championship? John Nelms is out his depth for sanctioning this signing, especially as we are awash with cash 😜

Next poor game/goal causing error he has it'll be a close call on who gets to shout HOUSE !!!

1 hour ago, Charliedee said:

Maybe someone closely related to him has. That counts. A spaver connection.

Queens fans seem disappointed, St Mirren fans bemused.

Gary Naismith was one of the midweek guests a few weeks back on radio Scotland and said was heaping praise on him saying that everyone talks about Dobbie but Josh is pivotal in Dobbies success.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Attilio said:

A spaver connection

Attilio it's a wee while since eh've heard the word "spaver" in any context ... Braw Stuff :lol2:

Mind it was "fashionable" many many years ago when as a bairn, "Button up yir spaver":chaplin:

I came on here to find out if the lad is any good.  Giving Kerr a torrid time is hardly evidence as Cammy has been poor this season but I'm hoping he's the new Shug Robertson.

What i dont understand is why JM is allowed to make signings for next season , if we go down or finish 2nd bottom (even if we win play off) then JM should be punted.
I personally dont want JM at Dens next season even if we stay up

• Wowzer 2
  • Funny 1