Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee (Away, 27th Feb 2019)

TheDarkBlues

17 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

And any deal for Championship will be buttons compared to the money we receive from Sky....

old firm bring 300,000 in gate receipts alone to Dens

hearts hibs 100,000

We are in financial trouble without Keyes backing, i dont think his grand plan includes watching Championship football on the new BBC channel... 

During the 2017-18 (last) John Nelms stated that the new stadium would be built even if we were relegated at the end of that season to the Championship. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Islaydarkblue said:

I would far rather go to Dens and watch Dundee winning games rather than watching them being beaten sometimes by large margins

Have you considered supporting Celtic?. Less travelling and guaranteed wins by large margins pretty much every week.

Their supporters also blether sh**e.

• Funny 2

17 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

During the 2017-18 (last) John Nelms stated that the new stadium would be built even if we were relegated at the end of that season to the Championship. 

When they came in they also said that they would buy back Dens. There was an interesting post from Woodstein in the accounts thread about how much the lease is.Think there's food for thought on that thread.

17 minutes ago, BCram said:

When they came in they also said that they would buy back Dens. There was an interesting post from Woodstein in the accounts thread about how much the lease is.Think there's food for thought on that thread.

17 minutes ago, BCram said:

And they were happy to accept the ‘entrenched rights’ in the A shares held by DFCSS. 

28 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Have you considered supporting Celtic?. Less travelling and guaranteed wins by large margins pretty much every week.

Their supporters also blether sh**e.

Hardly less travelling when we eventually move back to live in Dundee. 

I may be a bit controversial with some of my posts on this forum but at least it keeps other posters stating their views on this and other topics. This topic now has over 100 posts which is unlikely to have happened had I not posted my original opinion. 

It will be interesting to see how active the DBF is this weekend which is Scottish Cup quarter final weekend and a rest weekend for Dundee FC. 

I will have nothing controversial to post as I will be busy doing jigsaws on my iPad. 

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

I may be a bit controversial with some of my posts on this forum but at least it keeps other posters stating their views on this and other topics. This topic now has over 100 posts which is unlikely to have happened had I not posted my original opinion. 

It will be interesting to see how active the DBF is this weekend which is Scottish Cup quarter final weekend and a rest weekend for Dundee FC. 

I will have nothing controversial to post as I will be busy doing jigsaws on my iPad. 

Islay, I'm not going to count them but this thread is not about you! Without Rev PB Barkblue, Chomp, Gedee and all the others there would be no Forum. That's not even mentioning John TDB who makes it work. IMO you should be saying thank you to all those who respond to you!

Edited by BCram
Removal of emoji which might have caused me trouble
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

I genuinely wish I had  lifestyle that would allow me to plan to do jigsaws on my iPad even sometime in the next decade. It must be bliss knowing that you'll be occupied with this fascinating pastime this weekend.

I don't even know right now if I'll be in the country but would be interested to see posts from you with critique of the App you'll be using.

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

I cannot get my jigsaw completed because I am too busy ‘battling’ with posters who do not like or respect my  views. It is a forum after all!

Why should people necessarily like or respect your views when they generally vary between extreme and bat sh*t crazy? Do you like or respect all of my views many of which are within the same spectrum? Why do you need to 'battle' with anyone that doesn't like or respect your views?

Forums are about reading other people's views, considering them then deciding whether you agree or not with them aren't they?

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, BCram said:

It's very simple. He's polite, and says what he thinks. If you want to disagree it's not going to degenrate into name calling,

Polite, really?. You really need to reread some of his posts. The one rejoicing in the death of someone who'd misquoted him in a letter of his in the Eilach (sp) Times is a belter.

Polite.😂

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

I predicted 10 pages so we're halfway there. We've somehow covered the benefits in deliberately being relegated, the buy back of Dens, the A shares, Arbroath's potential traveling support and the merits of doing jigsaws, all on the Match Aftermath thread. Just need the wooden bench to get a page or two to top things off.

• Funny 1

Adblock Detected