Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

News: Ticket Package For Hearts And Celtic Games.


Recommended Posts

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
32 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Its a decent deal if you are going to both games, plenty have moaned about gate prices (including myself) about the ridiculous £30 entry fee so fair play to the club for nullifying it for home fans.  

The club hasn't nullified anything all it's done is make it cheaper conditional on people paying for two games. If you can't make the Hearts game it's still £30 for Dundee fans to go to the Celtic game.

Both games will be all ticket yet our end will be maybe half full for both whilst only Celtic are likely to sell out theirs, what are your thoughts on that?

As regards the deal on offer, it will involve the dreaded queuing twice for the Hearts game for those that take it up - thoughts? Is it acceptable to queue three times for the two games? Should the club have a PATG system where this deal can be sold?

Edited by Prince Buster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Withoot trying tae depress myself or others ...

You just kinda wonder if it's no "too little too late" ... I'm no' necessarily referring to the Discount Package on offer, which may/may not help attendance.

I'm referring to where we are now as a Club, at this time of the season. I know every premiership club starts the season with high hopes, with the belief

that last season is now behind us. If the previous season has been poor, the New Season's the time to put it behind us. And show again what we can do.

Thankful as many fans will be for this discount, I feel again, there is an air of desperation about it  (Needed better earlier preparation & decision-making)

Can we retain Premiership Status?  Yes  We Can !!

And if/when we do, once the celebrations are over.

Let's be well prepared for the Start of New Season.

Just like all DFC fans...No sure i can stand another

Full Season of Dark Pain & Misery Mon the Dee :wub:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

The club hasn't nullified anything all it's done is make it cheaper conditional on people paying for two games. If you can't make the Hearts game it's still £30 for Dundee fans to go to the Celtic game.

Both games will be all ticket yet our end will be maybe half full for both whilst only Celtic are likely to sell out theirs, what are your thoughts on that?

As regards the deal on offer, it will involve the dreaded queuing twice for the Hearts game for those that take it up - thoughts? Is it acceptable to queue three times for the two games? Should the club have a PATG system where this deal can be sold?

Simple arithmetic shows if you were planning to patg to both games then it saves you money...cheaper than any gate price for any SPL fixture this season...44 quid is definitely cheaper than 56quid last time i looked..

We cannot sell them as seperate fixtures as we would need to charge away fans the same.

Therefore club is nullifying the £30 and £26 gate entry that Celtic and Hearts fans are needing to pay if you were prepared to go to both games.

Cash gates should be available for all games bar Old Firm.

I am against the queuing twice  farce for tixs for half empty home ends but to get this deal unfortunately the club has no choice but to make people buy tixs...

 

 

Edited by Mr Sensible
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Simple arithmetic shows if you were planning to patg to both games then it saves you money...cheaper than any gate price for any SPL fixture this season...44 quid is definitely cheaper than 56quid last time i looked..

We cannot sell them as seperate fixtures as we would need to charge away fans the same.

Therefore club is nullifying the £30 and £26 gate entry that Celtic and Hearts fans are needing to pay if you were prepared to go to both games.

Cash gates should be available for all games bar Old Firm.

I am against the queuing twice  farce for tixs for half empty home ends but to get this deal unfortunately the club has no choice but to make people buy tixs...

 

 

I can count and what the club has done is reduce the total cost of a two game package by an overall £12 which is a reduction of 21.43% on the full price, excellent value for anyone planning to go to both games and with the £46 available to spend prior to the Hearts game. How many will take this up though given our home form and the expectation that we'll struggle against Hearts and will very likely get humped by Celtic?

The club isn't nullifying anything is it? If it was nullifying the Hearts admission the two ticket package would be £30 and if the Celtic game was nullified it would be £26; reducing is not nullifying. If it was nullifying, as per your assertion, both the £26 and £30 admissions the two game package would be free.

The club is still selling the tickets as separate fixtures to those that can only attend one or other of them which means they can still charge away fans full bifta. Been saying they should do this for years so good to see they're finally cottoning on I suppose.

Cash gate is available for most games as it is so looks like the club understands where you're coming from in that regard.

I rarely queue to get into Dens with my Coxy season ticket and as it is there is rarely a queue for tickets at the shop fifteen minutes before the games so for me it would be one very short queue to get into Dens. Where is the 'double queuing' causing real inconvenience to anyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

I can count and what the club has done is reduce the total cost of a two game package by an overall £12 which is a reduction of 21.43% on the full price, excellent value for anyone planning to go to both games and with the £46 available to spend prior to the Hearts game. How many will take this up though given our home form and the expectation that we'll struggle against Hearts and will very likely get humped by Celtic?

The club isn't nullifying anything is it? If it was nullifying the Hearts admission the two ticket package would be £30 and if the Celtic game was nullified it would be £26; reducing is not nullifying. If it was nullifying, as per your assertion, both the £26 and £30 admissions the two game package would be free.

The club is still selling the tickets as separate fixtures to those that can only attend one or other of them which means they can still charge away fans full bifta. Been saying they should do this for years so good to see they're finally cottoning on I suppose.

Cash gate is available for most games as it is so looks like the club understands where you're coming from in that regard.

I rarely queue to get into Dens with my Coxy season ticket and as it is there is rarely a queue for tickets at the shop fifteen minutes before the games so for me it would be one very short queue to get into Dens. Where is the 'double queuing' causing real inconvenience to anyone?

I apologise, nullified was a wrong choice of word...club is helping fans with there two game ticket if they are planning on going to both....we can agree on that.

Mate the queuing has been done to death, i get you like queuing (i dont) 

But i cant be ar5ed going over the same boring arguements over and over again....

Have a good Sunday 👍

And come on the Inverness.

Edited by Mr Sensible
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
×
×
  • Create New...